Babies on the Brain
Options

Rose/Bud/Thorn, anyone?

Let's liven it up a little:

Rose: Something great that happened last week

Thorn: Something you'd like to forget about last week

Bud: Something you're looking forward to this week.

And...go!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Rose/Bud/Thorn, anyone?

• Options

Rose:  DD now nods her head for yes and shakes it for no so I can understand her much better.

Thorn:  Had to break up a family feud that escalated to a heated argument at a kids ball game.

Bud:  My Kings get another chance to knock the Coyotes out of the Stanley Cup playoffs tomorrow night.

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • Options
    biomaj5biomaj5 member

Rose: Something great that happened last week

I got a car (renamed Sirius)! 

Thorn: Something you'd like to forget about last week

My coworker's overly aggressive texts saying that I'd made a mistake buying said car and that she'd pretend to be happy for me (not telling her anything personal again). I just want to move on. 

Bud: Something you're looking forward to this week.

Driving Sirius to my bestie's house tomorrow 

imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Rose - my son is finally starting to sleep better! He slept for 6.5 hours straight Saturday night which is the longest he has ever slept! 

Thorn - figuring out what is actually happening to my body has been really stressful

Bud - I am going to finishing weaning my son from breastfeeding this weekend. It is very bitter sweet but my supply is gone and we just need to break the habit

DS1: 4/15/2011
    Dx: ASD, SPD and receptive and expressive speech delay at 21 months
    BFP #2: CP 5/2012
    DS2: 4/24/2013
    BFP #4: Miscarriage at 5 weeks 7/2014
    BFP #5: 8/8/2014 Due 4/20/2015 
    Its a healthy girl!!!!! 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options

Rose: Gabe up and decided he was going to crawl last week, and he can hold onto the couch and tippy-toe along it.

Thorn: We're no closer to finding a place of our own and it's getting crowded around here.

Bud: FI and I are going out to dinner on Friday night, then we're going to a craft's fair on Saturday, and camping all weekend with my family.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

Rose:  I finally hired someone to mow/edge our lawn.  It looked amazing when I came home!

Thorn: Genevieve throwing up all over me, herself, my bed, and her crib.

Bud:  I have a 5 day weekend this week. 

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    Ms5586Ms5586 member

Rose:  J is finally feeling better, after a week-long virus and teething on top of it!

Thorn: I believe he gave said virus (or at least a cold) to me :(

Bud: DH is supposed to finish all major (and minor) construction on the house this weekend - could I possibly have a finished house?!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Rose: My mom and sister visited for a few days and I got to mow the yard (weird, I know, but it's a chore I don't mind doing and one I haven't done since my BFP last September).  

Thorn: We had DH's family over for a cookout and his BIL got angry and left over my MIL not letting him hold our baby. (I wasn't here when this all went down, just witnessed the aftermath). 

Bud:  Will hopefully be going back to school for an hour or so this week to see my class before they "graduate" to middle school. 

red

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Rose: DH had 2 days off this past weekend so he got to spend 2 days with C (and gave me a break Big Smile)

Thorn: DH left this morning to go OOT for work and it's just me and the boys (baby and dog).  It's going to be a long week.

Bud: We're going to RI to visit DH's family next week so it'll be nice to visit and C gets to go on his first plane ride. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options
    Rose: I got two faint positives

Thorn: The negative after the positives

Bud: Seeing my sweetheart again for 3 weeks yay. We will do a pee test one test for him one for me lol I want to see if faint lines are part of those tests!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"