Babies on the Brain
Options

Update

Well I finally got my beta results and it was negative. So it's officially a chemical pregnancy :( I figured that was coming. 

Unfortunately I still haven't started bleeding from it so my doctor said to wait 2 ,ore weeks and if I still haven't started then he said he would give me something. I really hope it doesn't get to that. I just wish I would get my period so I could get past this and try again! 

DS1: 4/15/2011
Dx: ASD, SPD and receptive and expressive speech delay at 21 months
BFP #2: CP 5/2012
DS2: 4/24/2013
BFP #4: Miscarriage at 5 weeks 7/2014
BFP #5: 8/8/2014 Due 4/20/2015 
Its a healthy girl!!!!! 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Update

• Options
    Ms5586Ms5586 member

So sorry :(

And happy birthday to your little boy!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    biomaj5biomaj5 member
    ((hugs)) I'm very sorry for your loss.
    imageimage
    7,065/13,000=54.3%
    Started TTC in June 2008. Not bothering any more.

Bonafide thread killah
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I'm so sorry.

::sprinkles AF dust:: 

Baby boy H is here! Born 2/1/2014 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Mysterious_wife: "And for the love of all things that sparkle, remove your last name" on BOTB.
  • Options
    I'm sorry for your loss.  I hope AF shows up soon.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

"Oh, the silent majesty of a winter's morn, the clean, cool chill of the holiday air,
    an asshole in his bathrobe, emptying a chemical toilet into my sewer."
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sorry.  I hope AF comes soon for you!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

View Full Size Image

• Options

So sorry that is so disappointing.  I am unsure if I am having the same things or not.  I had two faint pos and then a neg the two tests may have been more sensitive I switched to a different brand and got a neg on the day after my missed cycle so maybe it was too early for that test??? ugg My breasts have continued to swell though. Did your breasts keep growing?  I haven't had any cramping or bleeding since implantation time. Sigh I'm so lost I am looking forward to going home in a week where I can actually go to a doc and see what is up.  I will test Wed morning again and see what happens.  I know I'm going to cry if its a chemical pregnancy :(

Hugs 

• Options
    Hugs to you---so sorry for your loss.  I hope you get AF soon as well. Take care.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"