January 2013 Moms
Options

Upper stomach and low back pain

Hi everyone!  I'm joining you all after my BFP this weekend (due Jan 17, 2013).  I've had tons of discomfort in my upper stomach region and painful lower back pain for the past two days.  I did some searches and most people say theirs was gas, however I haven't been gassy.  Just really bloated and uncomfortable in the upper stomach and low back.  Has anyone else been having this?  What have you done to alleviate it?

Thanks! Jen

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Re: Upper stomach and low back pain

• Options
    I have had similar problems and have attributed most of mine to gas as that seems to alleviate the pain once I no longer have the gas Wink Other times, I can just tell that my body is either digesting really slowly, or I'm eating something my body used to like that it just isn't a fan of anymore. I'm having a really hard time with spicy foods. For my Indian husband, this is becoming very difficult since he loves spice. He's had to kick his dinners up a few notches after cooking lately.
  • Options
    This just happened to me a couple of weeks ago.  I attributed mine to heart burn and just lower back pain.  You can experience heart burn in a whole assortment of ways from burning to aching.  I just took some tums and put a hot pack on my back.  The lower back pain is a continuous thing for me but the upper stomach pain hasn't come back.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

My stomach has been a little crampy, but I've definitely been having lower back pain. I also feel super bloated.

I think it is just the start of everything streching out.

TTC since 5/2010
    DX with Diminished Ovarian Reserve - AMH of 1.1 - 7/2011; AMH of .42 8/2012
    BFP 9/1/10-M/C confirmed 9/8/10-Methotrexate 10/6/10
    IUI #1 (w/clomid)-9/5/11-BFN ; IUI #2 (w/clomid)-10/5/11 - BFP - 11/1/12-No sac seen; 11/2/11 and 11/9/11-Methotrexate 
    IVF #1- ER 2/2; ET 2/5;-Two 8 cell embryos transfered = BFFN
    Surprise BFP - 5/7/12
    U/S on 6/8/12 - H/B at 128 BPM; U/S on 6/14/12 @ 9wks-No H/B-D&C on 6/17/12
    IVF 2.0- ER 10/17; ET 10/20-One 12 cell, one 10 cell and one 8 cell embryo transfered
    BFP!   11/16/12 U/S- Two nuggets with perfect heartbeats! EDD 7/10/13

5/31/2013- My miracles arrived at 34w2d!  Welcome to the world Harper and Nolan!Lilypie First Birthday tickers

My Blog- http://waitingonaangel.wordpress.com/

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    I've noticed that I've been more gassy and have had heartburn over the last week.  Sunday during church I noticed my back was very uncomfortable.  I just had to shift around a lot in my seat.  Totally distracting!  But I'm so early I just keep telling myself this is all in my head, it's too early to blame anything on the baby!
    Happily Mrs. C 
    image  image

image Image and video hosting by TinyPicimage image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    start ttc #1 in Jan 2009
    dx PCOS in May 2010, begin metformin
    Two failed clomid cycles (made lining too thin)
    Started acupuncture while saving for IVF in Sept 2011
    Add herbal infusions to the mix in Dec 2011
    Hoping holistic approach works!!!

BFP on April 2012 at 11dpo
    Meepy Man born on Jan 2013 - Hip Hip Hurray!

Ready to start ttc #2 April 2013, but plan to be an extended BF'er
    Back on metformin Aug 2013
    Restart herbal infusions Sept 2013 - currently drinking nettle, oatstraw, and red raspberry leaf
    DS weaned in April 2014
    Taking a break from herbs and just riding the healthy train.  
    Planning medicated cycle end of summer.  FX I get KU before then!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"