June 2012 Moms
Options

DH found me crying this a.m

I was hunched over and crying in the bathroom at my vanity. DH woke up and came stumbling in there to see what was wrong. I couldn't lift my legs/feet into my stockings due to the swelling in my extremities and my belly in the way. I felt like a broken woman. I used to be so thin and fit...this is not me. 4 -/+ more weeks to go.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: DH found me crying this a.m

• Options

Big hugs coming from over here.  I have to sit down to put on my underwear, and while I laugh it off around dh, it's awful inside.  I feel so large and out of control.  I completely understand where you're coming from.

A co-worker came up to me yesterday after she went for a run after her shift, and she said 'You must really miss working out'.  Uh, yeah.  I do.  And I miss knowing exactly what I need to do if I see my pants aren't fitting right.  And I miss even being able to put on my pants without falling over.  And I miss seeing my feet.  So thanks for reminding me, and putting me on the path to self pity.  Boo. 

• Options
    I was crying on Sunday because I couldn't find anything that fits anymore to go to church. Then to top it off my own mother and a few others felt the need to "remind" me how huge I am....Not what I needed. Last night I had to have my DH pull my pants off because I couldn't get enough leverage to get them off my swollen calfs and cankles. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so ready to be done. Crying
    BabyName Ticker image IAmPregnant Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemymonkeykeys:
    I had to have my DH pull my pants off because I couldn't get enough leverage to get them off my swollen calfs and cankles. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so ready to be done. Crying

This has happened to me. Sorry for you, but I am glad I'm not the only one experiencing this.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I am so xready to be done. I cry all the time. I even wear compression socks and am still swollen
  • Options
    When I actually tried putting on compression stockings the other day, it took my nearly half an hour, between the trouble I had bending over and how hard it is to get them on even when I'm not big. DH wanted to offer his help, but it was one of those "I refuse to believe that I can't do this anymore" moment, and i just gave him a look when he started to offer. I eventually got them on, but should have just accepted the help. So demoralizing. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    hugs from me too. I'm not swollen but my pelvic pain makes getting dressed torture, & I'm growing out of my maternity clothes so nothing looks right or feels comfortable anymore. I'm getting so frustrated ...
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Right there with you, I get laughed at at work because if I dont take my shoes off when I get inside then I cant get them off by lunch, add that to the fact that with my old knee injury my right leg is about twice as big as my left and I feel horrid. 
  • Options
    I had a crying round yesterday. I feel my face is swelling up at this point. I call it double face. What happened to all these promises of looking beautiful during pregnancy?? It's propaganda machines, like that movie What to Expect When You're Expecting that make us crazy!

Sorry, I got a little off tangent!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"