Nurseries and Baby Gear
Options

Ikea SUNDVIK Crib

Does anyone have a picture of one of these already set up in their nursery?

I'd really like to see it in a setting to get a better idea of how it would look. I think it's a really cute crib and you can't complain about the price!

BabyFetus TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ikea SUNDVIK Crib

• Options
    zyaszyas member
    We have the black/brown one and I just love it!!
  • Options
    We have one in gray-brown, it looks pretty good and feels solid and the price is great. Sorry, I don't have any pics.  We've only now started using it but I thought I'd share some things to consider.  I haven't really inspected how non-IKEA cribs support the bottom platform, but I am a little weirded out by how the mattress platform on the Sundvik is supported by 4 short metal rods.  I guess they recently reworked all their cribs to comply with the stricter safety standards so I hope it's trustworthy.  Also there's 2 height levels, but in order to drop it, you have to remove one of the short sides and then reassemble.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    MelleTXMelleTX member

For those with the black-brown crib, do you think it would look ok in a room with solid black furniture?

The nursery is also the guest room which already has a black daybed and dresser. This is the daybed I have in there.

https://www.roomstogokids.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=ktg.showRoom&roo_id=10527

I seem to be having the hardest time finding a black crib. I really want the black Jenny Lind but no one seems to have it in stock right now. Thankfully I have plenty of time.  

Single Mother by Choice. Life didn't work out the way I planned so I did it on my own. IUI #s 1-3, unmedicated = BFN, IUI #s 4-6, 50mg Clomid, Ovidrel = BFN IVF #1: 23R, 20M, 17F. 5 day transfer 2 blasts. 2 Snowbabies BFP 6dp5dt, Beta #1 7dp5dt = 58, Beta #2 9dp5dt = 114, Beta #3 10dp5dt = 187 1st Ultrasound = 5/3, not much to see yet. 2nd Ultrasound = 5/17, TWINS!!! Hospital Bed Rest at 32 weeks due to pre-ecclampsia and severe edema. Audrey Grace, 5lbs9oz, & Lydia Louise, 6lbs, born via emergency c-section on 12/6/12 at 36w1d My IVF Journey
  • Options
    imagedelonel:

Nope, but Google brings up a few. LOVE the Sundvik!

[source]

[source]

Hey, that first picture is my nursery from my blog! How funny that you posted it and I was just coming here to share the same pic!! LOL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"