October 2012 Moms
Options

AW for a minute...someone recognized I was pregnant

I'm still feeling a little like I'm looking like I ate too many cookies rather than pregnant.  I'm wearing a dress today so maybe that smooths things out but a client asked when I was due today....first time someone has recognized it is baby not fat!  Makes me feel good that maybe I'm exiting the 'fat' stage Wink

BFP#1 8/24/11, EDD 5/5/12, D&C 10/24/11 due to missed m/c

BFP #2 2/1/12, EDD 10/11/12.  Baby arrived 10/9/12

BFP #3 5/6/14, EDD 1/14/15

Re: AW for a minute...someone recognized I was pregnant

• Options

imageluvinlifeMN:
    I'm still feeling a little like I'm looking like I ate too many cookies rather than pregnant.  I'm wearing a dress today so maybe that smooths things out but a client asked when I was due today....first time someone has recognized it is baby not fat!  Makes me feel good that maybe I'm exiting the 'fat' stage Wink

She reads while eating a cookie.....

BabyFruit Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options

That is an awesome feeling!  I cannot wait for that! 

With my last I actually asked my OB if I would ever actually look pregnant with my body type or if I would always just look fat.  He laughed a little and said yes you will and not to worry.  What did I know I was a first time mom and I was 20 weeks and still did not look pregnant. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageJRianG:

imageluvinlifeMN:

Funny!!!

BFP#1 8/24/11, EDD 5/5/12, D&C 10/24/11 due to missed m/c

BFP #2 2/1/12, EDD 10/11/12.  Baby arrived 10/9/12

BFP #3 5/6/14, EDD 1/14/15

• Options
    that's exciting! Yay!
    imageimageBabyFruit Ticker Oct Angel Babies
  • Options
    YaY!!!  I still feel like people are looking and wondering but no one has actually 'asked'.  Cant wait for it to happen :)
    14yr old DD, 9yr old DS. BFP Oct 30, missed M/C at 9weeks November 27/11 Lilypie Pregnancy tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Oct Angel Babies
  • Options

I had this happen the other and was excited too. It's nice to know that things are rounding out but I do find it depends on what I'm wearing.

BabyName Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    TTTC for 6 years. Me:RPL,DH:MFI motility and numbers
    March 2010 IVF#1- BFP born 11.29.10, became an angel 04.12.11
    June 2011 FET#1- BFN
    July 2011 FET#2- BFP, MC at 5 wks
    January 2012 IVF#2- BFP, EDD moved to Oct 5th
    It's a girl!
  • Options
    imageJRianG:

imageluvinlifeMN:

Me too! A snickerdoodle! lol

Oct Angel Babies Lilypie Maternity tickers BFP #1- 12/7/11 M/C-12/20/11 BFP #2- 2/14/12 EDD- 10/3/12
  • Options
    Elli143Elli143 member

I had to travel to NY last weekend and one of the TSA agents pulled me out of the X-ray scanner line and let me go through the regular metal detector, but I was the only one in the group he pulled out of the line.

I don't know if it was because he could tell that I was pregnant or if I was just one of the lucky ones that got to skip it without having to explicitly request it.  I didn't bother to ask but it made me wonder :) 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    That's exciting!  I'm still waiting for that day. 
    BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Today for the first time, someone gave me their seat on the subway...it was like heaven!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"