September 2012 Moms
Options

if you were doing a gender reveal party have you ever peeked?

I am sitting here holding the envelope that would reveal our little bambino's gender. aaahhh! I want to open it so badly! We are having a small gender reveal party with the family on Sunday. I want to peek so bad. Have any of you ever peeked?
Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: if you were doing a gender reveal party have you ever peeked?

• Options

I'm an October Mommy, but we are doing a "reveal" party for our families! To share the news with them. We will know from our appointment and then share with the families at dinner that night.

It's hard to wait..I totally feel your pain =)

• Options
    yes it definitely would. oooo i'm dying here hahaha. the husband just left to go to the gym and i'm sitting here with this envelope. just staring at it. sooooo hard. we only have two days. i can do this right? lol
    Pregnancy Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

No we didn't peek and I'm so glad!  Just wait, it will be worth it!

The photos will be priceless!! 

Carter Douglas 09.25.12

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We are also doing a gender reveal party, but not until August (we have our sono this Wednesday :S) I have been going back and forth on whether or not I can take the suspense, but I know I would slip and call the baby 'he' or 'she' and wouldn't be able to resist buying pink or blue sooo I'd never be able to keep the secret that I cheated and looked. And, I agree with above, the pictures will be priceless!  I am bringing our envelope to the cake baker like, right after our appointment to curb any lapses I may have in the restraint department!

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"