April 2012 Moms
Options

Can I get added to the blog?

Is it still Mrs.Green?  Can I get added to the blog for Asher's Birthday

Asher John born 4-17-2012 7 lb 4 oz 3:30 pm 

Thank you much for all the hard work you do to keep that thing current and going!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Can I get added to the blog?

• Options
    Dude, chill out.  You posted your birth story less than a day ago - I update it every few days and haven't missed a person yet.  You'll be there soon :)
    April 2012 Mamas Blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Look! I put the diaper on the baby! image Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

• Options
    I wasn't trying to rush you... geez... I didn't know if we had to notify you or not... goodness... if my post come across mean or demanding... it was NOT intended to be that way at all...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Actually you did miss me...I had Hailey on 3/31.  Here is is link to my original birth story post.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/64857547.aspx

• Options

I wasn't trying to rush you... geez... I didn't know if we had to notify you or not... goodness... if my post come across mean or demanding... it was NOT intended to be that way at all...  

Yeah, I'm a little confused at that too........

Regardless, congrats on Asher, darling. 

• Options
    Wow, I had never visited the blog before. You have done a great job. So much info compiled.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options
    Good luck! I am still not on there at all for my EDD despite having asked about it here and sending an email about being added sometime in...I think February.
  • Options

This might be a bad day for this to come up. Its MrsGreens due date, so its probably been a frustrating day/week for her

She has put in a ton of work keeping that blog updated....I wonder if maybe she needs some help with it? 

• Options
    Yes, she has... It is a lot of work to keep that thing going... I appreciate all the tune and effort she has put into it!!! I also sent labor thoughts her way earlier... I noticed it was her due date... 
  • Options
    imageCaronl:

Actually you did miss me...I had Hailey on 3/31.  Here is is link to my original birth story post.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/64857547.aspx

That's because I don't see any text in that post, just a scroll bar.  If you'd like to share your details then I'd be happy to add you.  ETA:  Send me a PM or flag me in a new thread.  I'll probably miss it if you reply here.

April 2012 Mamas Blog

Look! I put the diaper on the baby! image Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Jessica's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)Follow Me on Pinterest

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"