Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Bathtub Advice Needed

Short backstory:  We live in a small town and rentals are not easy to come by, especially a three bedroom which we have to have. 

Next month we are moving into a much bigger place that has been fully renovated (can not wait to have some space), unfortunately there is no bathtub.  I know, what was I thinking?!??! 

Any advice on not having a tub?  Thanks!

imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Bathtub Advice Needed

• Options

What about an inflatable tub that you can put in the shower?  You could change the shower head to one of the handheld shower heads and fill the inflatable tub, or just use the shower head with LO.

Or, have LO shower with you and DH/SO.

There's always the kitchen sink!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    The kitchen sink is perfect at this age :) If you need a longer term solution, you might see if the inflatable duck tub fits in your shower (I think you can get it at Target). I know a friend who didn't have a tub in their rental used a Rubbermaid storage tub to bathe her kids. Made for some great pictures :P
    Mama to two sweet girls
    DD1 Feb 2010
    DD2 Sept 2011

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Extension hose on shower nozzle and buy one of the plastic raised tubs. Get a stool. 
  • Options
    We have a tub, but I use the munchkin inflatable duck tub in the regular tub and I love it and so does DD! It holds just enough water and is easy to inflate and deflate.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"