November 2011 Moms
Options

Shopping cart cover, anyone?

I'm going to switch DS over to his convertible car seat in a few days. He is so heavy to carry around in the infant seat & he constantly tries to sit upright in it.

He can sit up for short amounts of time. We let him sit in the seat of the shopping cart for a bit, while we grocery shopped today. He did good, but needs a little padding to keep him comfortable and give him some support. Is anyone using one yet? I don't know which one I'm going to get yet..

Can't believe our babies are growing up so fast!!

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: Shopping cart cover, anyone?

• Options
    I bought the bright starts one but she is still too little; she kept falling over lol. It worked fine though.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My cousin gave me her old one. I don't know what the brand is but LO loves it. It has a little pillow and that provides him with some support and I definitely keep my eye on him. We've used it for a couple of weeks and he loves being able to look at everything. We quit taking in his carseat everywhere because he hated it and wanted to see what was going on. Up until we started using the cover, I would just carry him in everywhere - which can get old. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I used a Floppy Seat with DS1 that was a hand-me-down from my sister. I loved it and will definitely use it again with DS2. 

They are a little expensive, but totally worth it IMO. I'd buy one if I didn't have one. :)

Good luck! 

• Options
    I've been using an eddie bauer one for about a month now, the shoulder straps help keep her from falling over since she can't sit on her own yet. I paid about 20 for it at target.
  • Options
    We tried, but DS just isn't ready for it yet. He is just about ready to sit on his own (right now he can do it for about 30 seconds before he falls over) but not just yet. For now, I'm just carrying him in the moby wrap when I'm at the store.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagehoneybee #1:
    I've been using an eddie bauer one for about a month now, the shoulder straps help keep her from falling over since she can't sit on her own yet. I paid about 20 for it at target.

We have this one too. I'm hoping to use it for the first time this weekend. He gets too hot in his carseat and it takes up all of the room in the cart.

• Options
    imageskipperkelly:

imagehoneybee #1:

We have this one too. I'm hoping to use it for the first time this weekend. He gets too hot in his carseat and it takes up all of the room in the cart.

I wish looking at this one...it seems simple & not as bulky as the others I've seen & I like the harness. Thanks for the feedback.

Baby Boy #2 is on the way!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"