Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

when did LO lose cord stump?

Still waiting for DD's to fall off at 3.5 weeks. When did yours happen ?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

Re: when did LO lose cord stump?

• Options
    It was longer than I thought for DD2, maybe 5-6 weeks?
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    DD didn't lose hers 'till about 5 1/2 weeks!  That sucked.  DS lost his just a couple days after coming home.
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    12 days 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    15 days
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Ours fell off on the evening of day #5, it fell off prematurely and was horrible looking and oozing.  At 2weeks and 2 days her last little scab that formed I finally picked off after the pediatrician said it looked great and I could and should remove it.  It looked like a raisen got stuck in her belly button!  At 3.5 weeks I would think that is long, but I won't worry about it.  Call your pediatrician in a couple days if it doesn't start the process just to see why it would still be attached.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    6 weeks, after being cauterized twice

Married my best friend 5/2/2008
    TTC our first miracle since November 2010
    BFP 3/16/2011 Chemical Pregnancy 3/20/2011

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options
    10 days

BabyFetus Ticker

• Options
    I was lucky. DS lost his by 7 days.
    imageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Mine happened at 5 days :-/  it took everything I had to not call my mom or sister freaking out about it, but it was 2am so I figured I should wait til morning...!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
  • Options

DD1 - 3 weeks

DD2 - a part of it fell off at 1week, and the rest fell off yesterday (at 2weeks) 

• Options
    DS- 4 weeks, DD- 2 weeks
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Carter 5.25.10   Charlotte 2.6.12   Baby#3 5.17.15
  • Options
    I just left the pedis office for DD's 2 week appt. dr said by 3 weeks, the belly button should be healed. DD's had to be cauterized today since it was still oozing and the dr didn't want it to get infected. You may want to call your pedi.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Just yesterday at not quite two weeks. I think DD was about the same.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My son's fell off around 3 weeks, but with my daughter we weren't even home a week and it fell off. I don't think the Dr. recommends this, but my sons was taking so long that I put a little rubbing alcohol on a cotton ball and used it to clean the area around the stump and dabbed it on the stump and I think that helped to dry it up. Only did it 2x a day for 2 days and then if fell off.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My Daughter last hers at 2 weeks?? I cleaned it atleast 4 times a day with alchohol to dry it up an it slowly fell off? Some babies are different? Just check up with your pediatrition and make sure he agrees with it?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

7 weeks

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"