Cloth Diapering
Options

Any suggestions for my side sleeper?

We have been using pockets with microfiber and hemp at night for the past 7 months without any leaks, but DS recently started moving around a lot more at night. He is now primarily a side/stomach sleeper and we have started to have some leaks, especially when he sleeps on his side. It is not a matter of needing more absorbency, as the inserts are dry in the back. Does anyone have any suggestions for a night time solution for a side/stomach sleeper? TIA!

Re: Any suggestions for my side sleeper?

• Options

imagelrachelle80:
    Fitteds with a wool cover, by far.

I thought about this... I don't know why, but I'm so intimidated by the thought of wool! Maybe I need to get over it and give it a try. Any suggestions on brands? 

• Options
    imageEAJ10210:

imagelrachelle80:

I thought about this... I don't know why, but I'm so intimidated by the thought of wool! Maybe I need to get over it and give it a try. Any suggestions on brands? 

Yes, it's intimidating at first, and it doesn't seem like it will work, but it will. It's the only thing that keeps my super soaker's jammies dry through the night. We use Monkey Snuggles ON, Bububebe, and Old School Cool fitteds with a thick hemp insert under the layers of the fitted. I bought an upcycled soaker from Ocean Babies on etsy for $12. I have since made my own with the free online Katrina pattern-pretty easy and very cheap.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use fitteds with a regular PUL cover at night for my side sleeper and it works just fine. You could try that first.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

imagelrachelle80:

Yes

It's the only thing that works for ON for my tummy/side sleeper.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Diagnosed with PCOS March '10 - Started 1000mg of Metformin
    After 3 unsuccessful Clomid cycles, FSH+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Time to make Emilie a big sister!

May '16 2.0: Letrozole+FSH+Menopur+Ovidril+IUI+Progesterone=BFP! first beta-45.44, second beta-148

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Thanks ladies! At least I have an excuse to buy more diapers now... like I needed one! Smile

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"