3rd Trimester
Options

Listen how annoying my inlaws are.tt

So DH is out of town on a rare not-for-pleasure trip and I Work nights. (Android phone is doing weird things, sorry.) My inlaws nicely offered to come over and sit with our 2 year old for 5 hours a few days so I can get some sleep. Well, DS wants nothing to do with them and slept with me while they sat around and annoyed me. I got home at 7:30 am and rather than offer to help get DS breakfast, dressed or entertained, they sat outside and chain smoked. Then MIL insults our 16 yo cat, ?Is she pregnant or just fat?? Um, neither? I had to bite my tounge from asking MIL the same question! When DS and I finally slept 3 hours we had to set an alarm since they had an appointment, they decided to cook some eggs. 18 scrambled eggs? And they used 1 whole stick of butter in the pan! Then they openef a 4th jar of jelly even though we already had 3 open jars. DS likes strawberry, we had raspberry from Christmas cookies and apple that a guest brought recently. noooo, they need to open blackberry! And since they are too dense to opetate our nice toaster oven, they bought us a $9 toaster and put it where the toaster oven was! Ugh, thanks for letting me vent.

Re: Listen how annoying my inlaws are.tt

• Options
    Not a toaster!!!!! The horror!!!!!!!
    i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options

imagegisa886:

Lmfao...oh, Gisa.

On another note....can a cat really feel insulted? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageateal2490:

imagegisa886:

Lmfao...oh, Gisa.

On another note....can a cat really feel insulted? 

Cats are all sensitive or sumshit

i wish i could be joking but my dad is the music teacher at a church so he owuld be mad. we had sex, all the time how bad i know but we dont want to wait and he said GREAT OH KAY! and I was really feeling the wets? down there- too embarsed to say- but he acted like man.
  • Options
    I wouldn't have a problem with them buying us a toaster but when they unplug a nice appliance and put it in the closet and replace it with a cheap piece of crap without asking, I think that is rude. And when a 350 lb woman calls my 8 lb cat fat? Wtf.
  • Options
    Meh there are worse things IMO. The toaster is an annoyance for sure, but really calling the cat fat isn't a big deal. 
  • Options
    Yeah, probably none of it is a big deal. Funny how I used to be so easy going and now everything annoys me...hate that!
  • Options
    I feel you. My husband is banned from eating his Reese's Pieces eggs because they are so damn crunchy! I hate them. 
  • Options
    They sound like a class act. You should get them a carton of smokes for Christmas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imagegisa886:
    I feel you. My husband is banned from eating his Reese's Pieces eggs because they are so damn crunchy! I hate them. 

HAHAHAHAHA 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

I would seriously object to the chain smoking- even if it is outside.  I get your frustrations.  My FIL came for a visit this weekend, and on the way back to the airport at the end of his visit he realized he forgot something.  He then jokes that I will need to remember to bring it to the hospital when I go into labor.  For some reason this totally pissed me off!  Now I realize he was joking, but at the time I was like "WTF?  Does he really think that I will care about his stupid tea?". 

If they aren't being helpful- I would send them a'packin'.  And 18 eggs?  A stick of butter?  That is so gross. 

Oh- and I have a 16 year old cat and he IS fat, and I am happy he is.  I made him fat on purpose b/c elderly cats lose weight really fast and it is super stressful on their kidneys.  I've lost every cat to kidney disease, and i am trying to avoid that with my fur-baby.  So he could stand to lose 3-4 pounds, which he will naturally, and he won't be one of those skeletal old cats that pee's all over the floor b/c his kidneys don't work.  Just sayin' lol.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I know this is off subject, but couldn't help but comment on your baby's name. I picked the same if my baby is a boy. If it's a girl, she'll be Gracelynn Marie. Funny coincidence... :) 

imageDavesgrl2011:

I would seriously object to the chain smoking- even if it is outside.  I get your frustrations.  My FIL came for a visit this weekend, and on the way back to the airport at the end of his visit he realized he forgot something.  He then jokes that I will need to remember to bring it to the hospital when I go into labor.  For some reason this totally pissed me off!  Now I realize he was joking, but at the time I was like "WTF?  Does he really think that I will care about his stupid tea?". 

If they aren't being helpful- I would send them a'packin'.  And 18 eggs?  A stick of butter?  That is so gross. 

Oh- and I have a 16 year old cat and he IS fat, and I am happy he is.  I made him fat on purpose b/c elderly cats lose weight really fast and it is super stressful on their kidneys.  I've lost every cat to kidney disease, and i am trying to avoid that with my fur-baby.  So he could stand to lose 3-4 pounds, which he will naturally, and he won't be one of those skeletal old cats that pee's all over the floor b/c his kidneys don't work.  Just sayin' lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"