Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

XP thrush??

For the past 2 weeks my right nip has been itchy. I told my OB and she gave nastatin (or something like that) for a week but it made no diff. The left nip is totally fine and baby has no sign of thrush. It's not getting worse - just consistently itchy for two weeks. I just ordered GSE to try on it but I'm sorta scared to give it to my 5 week old. Does anyone have any advise? Is there a way it could be something else? Is it ok to give grapeseed extract to a 5 week old? 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: XP thrush??

• Options
    You want to watch any extracts with a little one due to the fact that it is very strong on a tiny body, most are in oil too which can mess with their bowels. I had mastitis with my daughter and got it cleared with HOT showers. Make sure that any nipple guards and/or nursing pads bras anything that touches your chest is kept very clean, massage the breast and spread a few drops of milk around the nipple (not enough to dry to you) it helps heal. I liked to walk around the house topless when there was no one to see me and the air seemed to help too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"