Success after IF
Options

What is your 3T DS wearing for Easter?

Can't find anything cute this year!! I bought a bubble for my other 6month old DS but can't figure out anything for the older one!.

Re: What is your 3T DS wearing for Easter?

• Options

Dillon is 2T but I found a sweater vest outfit at Macy's that was cute enough. I can never find anything ideal for Dillon this time of year. I really am not a fan of the sweater vest look, but since weather here this time of year can be somewhat tricky, my choices are pretty limited.

Of course, saying all that - with the abnormal warmth we have going on right now, it will probably be 90 on Easter and all my work to find a sweater vest I liked will be for not.

A lot of years and a million tears finally led me to you.
    After 7 years trying to concieve, 3 failed IUIs and 2 failed IVFs, my third IVF was a success!
    My Christmas baby turned into a turkey bird! Dillon Richard was born at 34 weeks, 5 days on November 28, 2009 after 10 weeks on bedrest for preeclampsia.
    <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v705/arriinthere/PJ/?action=view
  • Options
    I think DS is just wearing khaki pants and a button up shirt from gym.boree.  The shirt is white with sort of spring/pastel thin stripes.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    TTC #2 with PCOS since September 2009
    BFP, Femara 7.5mg, Ovidrel, IUI. Beta #1 17dpIUI -495 Beta #2 19dpIUI-1031
    Lovebugs2012
    My Blog
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Well if the weather is like 90 degrees, then Nicholas will wear Khaki shorts and a polo shirt.  I'm not getting him super dressed up since he will probably be playing outside.  Ava however has the cutest dress.  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We have no idea what Easter is going to look like for us since I'm due 4 days before it.  But I bought Jacob a cute sweater vest, button down shirt and navy blue pants. 
    Allison
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I bought a cute little white linen short set off Zulily. . . I know, right?!  White?  Linen?  Toddler?  What am I thinking?!!!

I have serious doubts about whether it will fit (DS really needs a different size top and bottom), anyway ;)  so my backup outfit is a pair of blue and white seersucker shorts, a white longsleeved dress shirt, and depending on the forecast I might go grab a vet for on top. 

He'll wear his "dress" brown leather sandles with either.  

• Options

Hayden will wear either kahki shorts or pants depending on the weather. I found a super cute plaid shirt at wamart. It has a cute t-shirt underneath of it. I like it becaude he will be plsying with his cousins. Plaid shirt for pictures and t-shirt for playing. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"