December 2011 Moms
Options

WFD

I'm excited! Tonight we're having chicken tacos. 

I got this recipe off of Pinterest to make the chicken meat in the crockpot and I'm so excited about it. If DH gives me any lip (picky eater) I'm sticking him in the crockpot....He better not harsh my mallow 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: WFD

• Options
    We're going to BRU when DH wakes up at 6:30pm so he said he wanted to go to Boston Market for dinner, it's right by the BRU.
    BFP #1: 3.28.11 Dx w/ PIH @ 24w DS Born @ 36w: 11.7.11 6 Days in NICU
    BFP #2: 8.31.16 Dx w/ GD @ 28w DD Born @ 36w: 4.21.17

• Options

I'm horrible at planning dinner. Normally it's something last minute and easy out of the freezer. This week I'm trying to be really good and have a plan started!

Tonight is Chicken Chef salads (nothing big...but lettuce was on sale! haha)

Tomorrow is Italian Beef on french bread (and the meat is already thawing-I'm so proud of myself)

Wednesday is French Toast and Eggs

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm making pork chops and stove top stuffing, and we'll have left over peas.  Assuming nothing (like the baby!) derails me. 

• Options
    Sesame beef/fried rice. I already have the meat marinating in soy sauce, green onions, and garlic.  Should be quick to put together.

May Siggy Challenge: TV mom

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Grilled chicken marinated in Ceaser, mashed potatoes and broccoli, pretty boring but at least it's not take out!
    Here we go again! 2 u 2 :-) BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We're having Baked Chicken Chimichangas. I plan 7 days of meals on Wed, when we get the HT circular, so we always know what we're having. Otherwise it's "What do yo want?" "I dunno... What do you want?" and we end up eating cereal.
  • Options
    I am making a pot roast in my crockpot. It smells so delicious already! *drool*
    DS born 12/2011
    DD born 03/2014

• Options

imagekristen+at+bcb:
    We're having Baked Chicken Chimichangas. I plan 7 days of meals on Wed, when we get the HT circular, so we always know what we're having. Otherwise it's "What do yo want?" "I dunno... What do you want?" and we end up eating cereal.

Bahaha! EXACTLY! Our cereal is frozen pizza or corn dogs.

• Options
    I have no idea.  We got home from two weeks in NJ late last night.  Needless to say groceries haven't been bought in a while.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I made a recipe from MSPI Mama website. Slow cooker salsa chicken. Chicken thighs and a jar of salsa a bag frozen white corn and a can organic black beans. It is amazing and simple

Lilypie - (ovfd)

• Options
    Going to the IL's.  SIL is bringing over dinner.  Yay for not making anything!  :) 

• Options
    I forgot to pull out the chicken for the mexican chicken recipe we were going to try. It ended up being a fend for yourself kind of night. I had frozen waffles.
    Follow Me on Pinterest
    2 Hearts, 4 Wagging Tails and a Baby
    TTC #1 since 3/09 - DX Hypothyroid, PCOS, MFI
    M/C 8/10
    Injections/IUI #2 = BFP!! Emmett, born 12/7/11
    TTC #2 - CP 9/12, M/C 1/13
    Injections/IUI - April 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"