Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

toys for 9+ months

Hi ladies! I'm visiting from the 6-9 month board with a question about toys. What are your LO's playing with nowadays? My DD is 8 months old and seems to be kind of over alot of her toys. Im a first timer, so I don't know what would be good to buy that would entertain her for a while into the future. We have the Sit to Stand play station thing that has music/buttons and that she can push. She isn't standing on her own yet to use the push function but seems to like the music, but not as much as she used to. We also have an exersaucer which can entertain her for about 10 minutes. I need some help with smaller type toys that I can throw in my diaper bag for when we are out.

Thanks in advance!

Re: toys for 9+ months

• Options

My lo will be 1 year in less than 2 weeks.

Right now she LOVES books. Sits and flips through them and babbles. Board books or plastic books are always our diaper bag.

Anything that she can dump things out of. The fisher price shape sorter is great. 

Loves to open cabinets and doors, so the play kitchen is awesome.

She really enjoys music. The leapfrog laptop and cell phone are great. She knows what button plays songs and I like that it's exposing her to letters and numbers with the songs. The phone is great to keep in the car or diaper bag.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"