1st Trimester

Anyone crampy?

I have been crampy on and off since I got my BFP.  I was like that with DS1, for a week or so, and I thought it was just because I was getting my period, which I never did due to being pregnant.  This time I am feeling the same way, but its been going on longer.  Nothing that makes me double over in pain, but slight cramps here and there, like I usually get before I get my period.  No bleeding at this point.  Any thoughts?  I don't go in for my first app until Feb 20th. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone crampy?

• I guess it's normal...so everyone says!  I don't remember with DD either, but I have had the same thing.  I think there is nothing to worry about unless it is severe cramping and/or is accompanied by bleeding.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • I've been crampy since the week I was supposed to start. I mentioned it to my step-mom and she told me she was sure I was prego. Took a test and it came out positive. I've been having them here and there for about 3 weeks now. I was told it's ok as long as there is no bleeding. I have my appointment the 15th :) Fingers crossed all is well with my little one as well as yours. First time mommy for me!
    BabyFruit Ticker PitaPata Dog tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagejdp:
    I guess it's normal...so everyone says!  I don't remember with DD either, but I have had the same thing.  I think there is nothing to worry about unless it is severe cramping and/or is accompanied by bleeding.

This is what my doc says. If you have spotting or light cramping, it's probably OK. If the two are together or more severe, definitely get checked out.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm only 5 weeks, but yes, I have been crampy since getting my BFP last Wed.

I remember being crampy when I had DD too, so I am telling myself it's normal. I don't go to the OB until March 1 - so I have to tell myself something!!!

• Same here! I've been feeling dull cramps since before my bfp. I don't remember feeling this with DD so early on, maybe it's somethig to do with #2 and our bodies are adjusting sooner? I don't know, but like others said, slight cramping and no bleeding seems to be nothing to worry about.
  • Yea I was crampy like that till this week. It's pretty much gone now.
  • I've been crampy on and off for the last week or so--as you said, nothing serious, just a bit.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I got that quite a bit too for a few weeks after my bfp.  I'm 9 weeks now and haven't had any for over a week now, just a few little aches here and there.
  • Yes! Mostly at night.

I know that it's normal, but it always makes me nervous anyway. 

Me (25) DH (33) BFP #1 on cycle #4: 2/7/12 - M/C 2/26/12 BFP #2 on cycle #1: 4/3/12 - DD born 12/18/12
  • Crampy, gassy and nauseous! OBGYN said its fine as long as not accompanied by blood!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers imageVisit The Nest!Visit The Nest!
  • imagemisscheapandchic:
    Crampy, gassy and nauseous! OBGYN said its fine as long as not accompanied by blood!

this is me, too.  fun times Wink

BFP #1: 10.28.11 - Natural M/C: 12.9.11 @9w3d
    BFP #2: 1.30.12 - missed m/c found on 2.27.12 - D&C 3.1.12 @8w 
    BFP #3: 1.02.13 / EDD 8.31.13 / It's a boy!  - Baby Henry born 8.14.13
    BFP #4: 9.28.14 / EDD 5.27.15 / It's a girl! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"