Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Rec your bottle warmer

We don't need anything fancy or expensive.  LO is mostly BF, but DH gives her a bottle before bed and if I'm out on the weekends and she likes the milk warm.  We just want something to warm up one bottle at a time.  Thanks!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Rec your bottle warmer

• Options
    No bottle warmer here - just microwaved water in a glass cup (1:30 to boiling) then we put the bottle in the cup til warm.  It's faster than boiling water in a pan.

• Options
    I just put hot tap water in a mug and set the bottle in it until warm - 2-3 minutes or so.
    Cambria, Keira, and Bonnie Quinn
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Bottle warmers are very tricky! I would do some good reviews research before deciding. I have my first years one it was like 26$ at babies r us. I'm not too impressed, I use 4oz bottles, I have vent air and drop ins. The thing is so unreliable. Sometimes the bottle comes out cold, or too hot, and sometimes I get a stretch where it heats perfectly every time for 5 uses or so. Also mine can only be run once every 10 minutes...so if it does not heat the bottle right I have to resort to boiling on the stove. With the vent air bottles I have to fill the thing with water 2 times to the max point and heat it twice....I heard good things about the munchkin one, and bad things on the tomme tippy one, like you could only use the tomme bottles in the tomme tippe and then the device will keep running until you turn it off yourself. mine is automatic..but the good thing about the tippy is that it has a thermostat to tell you what degree it's at. Mine is ok, it gets the job done with some hassle, but every bottle warmer I look up says long heat time and inconsistent heat temps.  
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I just put our bottles in a container of hot water (from our Keurig coffee maker). It's just as quick as a bottle warmer and saves you some money. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I use this warmer and it is awesome.  The bottles are the perfect temp every time and it auto shuts off once the warming cycle is complete.  The best part is that it warms the bottle really fast and it is cheap.

https://www.target.com/p/Munchkin-Deluxe-Bottle-and-Food-Warmer/-/A-10863477?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=Froogle_df_DataPop&LNM=%7C10863477&CPNG=baby&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=10863477

• Options
    The one by The First Years is the only one I have tried but it worked well! It came with a cooler/ice pack too so you could leave 2 bottles and the warmer in LO's room at night
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageSaraTF:
    I just put our bottles in a container of hot water (from our Keurig coffee maker). It's just as quick as a bottle warmer and saves you some money. 

This! And the added bonus is that mommy can make some coffee when you are extra tired from being up all night! :)

• Options
    imagerebelina1:

I use this warmer and it is awesome.  The bottles are the perfect temp every time and it auto shuts off once the warming cycle is complete.  The best part is that it warms the bottle really fast and it is cheap.

https://www.target.com/p/Munchkin-Deluxe-Bottle-and-Food-Warmer/-/A-10863477?ref=tgt_adv_XSG10001&AFID=Froogle_df_DataPop&LNM=%7C10863477&CPNG=baby&ci_src=14110944&ci_sku=10863477

I have this one too and like it even better than my $30 First Years one. It heats well and consistently and only cost me $10 at Burlington Coat Factory. There is a slight learning curve--I've found that the guidelines on the instructions aren't very accurate--so I suggest experimenting on a few bottles full of water or cow's milk first.

DS: 11/8/11 | 9 lb 7 oz, 22 in
    DD: 5/22/14 | 9 lb 9 oz, 21.5 in

• Options
    imagerebelina1:

We have this one LOVE IT!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"