1st Trimester
Options

Lack of symptoms

Hello ladies. I'm 7 weeks and week 5 and 6 I had sore breasts, no appetite, I was sleeping really good and a little nausea but no MS. Now in week 7 I have a great appetite, no sore breasts, having trouble sleeping and no nausea. I am by no means complaining about my lack of symptoms, but is it normal for them to change so much from week to week? I assumed as the weeks went on my symptoms would get worse. Like every woman I'm super paranoid about having a miscarriage.

Thanks!

Jes 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Lack of symptoms

• Options

I am the same way right now, last week I noticed that my breast tenderness wasn't so bad. It's kind of the same this week. I haven't had any m/s at all, so I keep freaking out about that. 

I keep worrying about a m/c also. I go tomorrow for another u/s. Hopefully everything is fine and healthy! 

• Options
    Don't worry, I've been just like you during this pregnancy. And I keep wondering if I'm where I should be and if the baby is growing okay. But my hubby tells me to not stress about it. Just be grateful we don't have morning sickness! Stay optimistic and healthy, I'm sure all will be fine! Good luck! ;)
    image Pregnancy Ticker Lilypie Third Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm virtually symptom free as well. I'm extremely tired and hungry, but my breasts don't hurt and I haven't had any cravings or morning sickness... It does kind of worry me, cause I don't really "feel" pregnant, but I have an u/s on Thursday so hopefully that will alleviate some of my anxiety...

MMC 01/26/12 

MC 12/25/12, D&C 01/05/13

BFP 03/05/13, EDD 11/12/13. HB 175 @ 9w2d. Its a Girl!

<3Madeline Lorraine H. <3 Born 11/12/13 @9:10pm, 7lb6oz

DX with EA/TEF Type C & Tracheomalaysia
    MC @ 13wks 01/15/15 

DX Septate Uterus - surgery recommended

BFP 3/18/16, EDD 11/13/16 It's a boy!
    <3 Clint Kiszonas H. <3 Born 11/21/16 @10:38pm, 9lb11oz

BFP 1/11/18, EDD 9/21/18 
  • Options
    I feel the same exact way, I'll go a few days with MS then feel really good the next few days. It REALLY worries me. I already saw our little ones heartbeat but I am still always paranoid and over analyze everything!
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFetus Ticker image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"