May 2012 Moms
Options

Baby Jogger City Mini vs. Britax B-Agile

I am curious to get the opinions of women who have tried both of these strollers and like one of them. I have tried them both and MUCH prefer the B-Agile for several reasons, some of the biggest ones being the lack of a rear axle (which I always kick on the City Mini) and the much smoother ride. But so many women on here rave about the City Mini that it was making me doubt myself! Yesterday I even stopped by BRU again to "test-drive" them side-by-side, and to me there was no competition. I'm wondering if the increased popularity of the City Mini is just due to it having been around a lot longer, or if there's really something I'm missing!

I know not everyone likes this type of stroller, but if you do...

...which do you prefer? Tell me why in the comments!

[Poll]
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image

Re: Baby Jogger City Mini vs. Britax B-Agile

• Options
    I loved the City Mini and I tried them all...although my dream stroller is an iCandy stroller ( maybe for #2 lol)! I will be flying with our baby alone a lot and I couldn't get past the ease of folding it up . It didn't see bumpy to me but I won't be taking it out on crazy terrain either. 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm going with the B-Agile. Although I liked the City Mini, I thought that the Agile's ride was smoother and was lighter and less heavy than the City Mini.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagefyziksgirl:

I am curious to get the opinions of women who have tried both of these strollers and like one of them. I have tried them both and MUCH prefer the B-Agile for several reasons, some of the biggest ones being the lack of a rear axle (which I always kick on the City Mini) and the much smoother ride. But so many women on here rave about the City Mini that it was making me doubt myself! Yesterday I even stopped by BRU again to "test-drive" them side-by-side, and to me there was no competition. I'm wondering if the increased popularity of the City Mini is just due to it having been around a lot longer, or if there's really something I'm missing!

I don't think you're missing anything. These two strollers are so similar, it all boils down to little details and personal preference. I knew I wanted the City Mini, and after test driving both, my opinion didn't change. There are one or two things that I do like better on the B-Agile, but I definitely like the hood on the City Mini better, and I also like the fabric better, because it's easier to clean and I hate seeing filthy strollers. And frankly, I'm very picky about colors, and I am obsessed with the color green. I love the green and gray City Mini, and could never give up colors that I love and settle for a red (too bright for me) or black (way too dark and blah for me) B-Agile.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    Theyre both so similar, but we picked a Britex carseat, so with the B-Angle we wouldnt need the $60 attachment to add the carseat. 

BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
  • Options
    imageARenee3:
    imagefyziksgirl:

I don't think you're missing anything. These two strollers are so similar, it all boils down to little details and personal preference. I knew I wanted the City Mini, and after test driving both, my opinion didn't change. There are one or two things that I do like better on the B-Agile, but I definitely like the hood on the City Mini better, and I also like the fabric better, because it's easier to clean and I hate seeing filthy strollers. And frankly, I'm very picky about colors, and I am obsessed with the color green. I love the green and gray City Mini, and could never give up colors that I love and settle for a red (too bright for me) or black (way too dark and blah for me) B-Agile.

For the record, the B-Agile is coming out with a green color in February/March! Just something to keep an eye on :-) But I understand your point.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options
    As just a stroller, I preferred the CM. But we are getting the BA because it's easier to attach the car seat and the CM loses the one hand fold when the adapter is on. Glad to hear the BA is coming out in green! I wasn't a fan of the red or black.
    Due 12/20/11 ~ Lost our Muskrat at 9w2d
    4/25/12 ~ Our angel, Persephone James, is here!

• Options

They didn't have the Citi Mini when we went to test out strollers, but we fell in love with the B-Agile.  We looked up some reviews and comparison videos online and decided to go with the B-Agile/B-Safe travel system.

We love it!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"