July 2012 Moms
Options

nausea and vomiting :(

I'm 13 weeks tomorrow...  Last week, I tossed my cookies twice :(  I think it might be related to my prenatals, but they haven't made me sick this whole time.  I have more nausea now as I had queasiness before.  Anyone else experiencing this?

Re: nausea and vomiting :(

• Options
    Right around 13 weeks, it hit me too.  It was so bad the doctor gave me  Zofran.  Friday I couldn't even keep water down half the day.  Zofran is great at making the nausea and vomiting go away, but causes constipation...not sure which is worse.  I've been pretty good today so maybe its a temp. situation.  Hope you feel better.
    image"">image"">image"">Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    If I don't take the prenatals with something high in protein, I get nausea that's way worse than m/s. They're brutal on the stomach.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm 13 weeks yesterday and was hoping for it to be miracle day...my m/s n/v had almost disappeared and today I'm feeling totally horrific. :( Sigh.  Nothing to do with my prenatals. I take gummies so they won't make me sick.  I hope this ends soon.  I'm at the end of my rope.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    15 weeks, still sick, and not even zofran gets rid of it for me anymore. I haven't tried sea bands yet but I'm going to. I've gotten so used to being sick I don't even know that it's an issue anymore. I know I'll be sick about 3-5 times a day and will feel better immediately after, so I usually reserve my big meals for after I get sick. I'm so ready for it to be over.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"