Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

For those whose LO's cut their teeth..

I have been questioning if my guy has been teething for awhile now but it seems worse now. He's been fussing and drooling and soaking his shirts and biting everything in sight. My question is did you see little white spots a way under the gum before your baby cut their teeth? And if you did how long until they cut their teeth? When I look in my guys mouth I can see what looks like teeth where they are supposed to come first but it looks way under the gum. TIA!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: For those whose LO's cut their teeth..

• Options

LO didn't have any white spots. But one day- no teeth/ Next day- teeth. She had a Horrible "I'm In Pain", messy diapers, not eating, day that day too.

• Options
    mine did for about a month before she cut her teeth. now she has six teeth. i knew she was close to cutting them when she would drool a lot and bite, chew and scrape her toys against her teeth. she was also a little more fussy and clingy and did not like to eat a lot. I would giver her advil and freezee pops or frozen fruit inside the little mess thingy for babies
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    At 4 months Dominic had the white spots and was drooling like CRAZY for 2 months. One day at 6 months he had no teeth and the next morning he had 1! 2 days later another one sprouted. Now at 7 months, he has 2 teeth and Tucker still doesn't have any. Tucker still isn't drooling like DOminic was either.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    imageMsAng02:

LO didn't have any white spots. But one day- no teeth/ Next day- teeth. She had a Horrible "I'm In Pain", messy diapers, not eating, day that day too.

same thing for me...no spots, just one day...poof
  • Options
    Yup! I spotted the white dots about a month ago, and DS cut his first tooth last week and I think the second is right around the corner.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    It's normal for babies to sometimes get little pimples on their gums. If he's nearly 5months, then yes, he's teething I'm sure. All the signs of it. Don't pick or pop or do anything to the white spots, they'll go away, just like little pimples on baby's face if he ever had them. Make sure to check with your doctor about a dentist when teeth do come in. :) 
  • Options
    Also... the teeth will rise and sink back in. that's why teething hurts worse sometimes than others.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"