Stay at Home Moms
Options

Ipad?

So do I cave in and buy it?  I was at Apple today, and DD who is 3 yo can really use it!  I was so impressed, that makes me want to buy it more than anything...So if you have one, can you tell me why you love it?  I need a little more persuasion before I buy it!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Ipad?

• Options

I love Apple products and bought the first one when it came out.  But, I ended up selling it because I had a laptop at the time and felt it was a little overkill.

I see the appeal for having one with a toddler around, so I'll probably end up getting one when the next generation comes out.

It's a great piece of technology and everyone uses it for different things, so I'd really think about what you and your family would use it for before you spend the $.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

you absolutely must get one.

DS has been watching sesame st. and playing with the touch screen since 6 mos. He's now 16 mos and still loves it. 

DH and I wouldn't be able to survive a day w/o it. Provides enough entertainment to keep him occupied for a few minutes to an hour when we need both hands free.

• Loading the player...
  • Options

We have one, and LOVE it. It is very cool with the apps that they have for children, too. Something we always do with Apple Products is purchase from Amazon- no tax! It still comes with the Apple full warranty, but it helps us to save on a product that is rarely on sale. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

February 2011- M/C
    March 2011- BFP resulting in... 12/2011 bouncing baby boy! 
    October 2013- BFP- M/C
  • Options

I love it because it saves me when I need something to keep DD occupied. Now that I'm on bed rest because of this pregnancy it's been a lifesaver.

She knew the whole alphabet and how to count before she was 2 1/2 and I think the iPad apps had a lot to do with that. It's hers really; DH and I never use the thing!

Married 07.07.07. Mom to 3: Ruby 11/08 and Oliver & Austin 12/11
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"