November 2011 Moms
Options

Docs need to keep their predictions to themselves!

My doc was sooo sure that I would have this baby by the end of the weekend..doesn't she know pregnant women are already impatient and anxious?! Don't give me false hope! Her comment seriously has me expecting to go into labor this weekend. I'm gonna be pissed if monday comes and goes and I'm still preggo! Lol Plus, I never made it to my DS's 39 week app, so I'm hoping I went this time either :)
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Docs need to keep their predictions to themselves!

• Options
    I know how you feel. I've been told since 36 weeks that I wouldn't make it to the next week. Boy were they wrong! 
    Munchkin born 11/22/11
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pipsqueak born 6/9/14
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My doc told me at my appointment Thursday that she didn't think it would be more than another week and I had to remind her that's what they said last week!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    On the flip side my doctor's never say anything like that and it is really discouraging since I already feel like I am never going to go into labor.
  • Options
    Me too!  My doc told me first that I wouldn't make it past the 15th (which would have been 38 weeks), then at my 38 week appt on the 16th she said that I wouldn't make it past Thanksgiving.  I wish she just wouldn't say ANYTHING, because she is really getting my hopes up and I am beginning to feel like I will be pregnant fooorreevveerrr.
  • Options
    same here,  at 36 weeks he was like its going to be any day, and i even had to stop working because he was so low.  but i am still without a baby, and they are already talking about when i get to my induction date....   stupid
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"