Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

humidifier ??

anyone have any luck with humidifiers?? I've done some research but would like some real advice on selecting one....Thanks!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: humidifier ??

• Options
    We have a basic Holmes one in LOs room and it works great. We got it from Target last year. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We had a Vicks from BRU and it was noisy and a pain to fill and clean. We ended up tossing it and bought the Honeywell germ free cool air. We bought it at Target. Super quiet, multiple settings for airflow and easy to clean and fill.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

We have the GermGuardian 72hour one and I have no complaints...it is a pain to fill up every once in a while but  its self-cleaning or something like silver technology keeps the germs down.  all you have to do to clean it is wipe the inside out if it seems to smell funny or rinse with clean water.  

it was $$ though...registry item  Big Smile   I do use it for every nap and nighttime...its not loud but I kind of consider it like a white noise...so it works for us!

image 36weeks in image 36ish weeks out Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We have the Crane Panda humidifier. It's quiet and doesn't saturate the floor (I think I heard complaints about that before). So far so good! We don't use it for every day use, just when she has a cold (like right now)
    Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
    Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Photobucket

• Options
    When B got his first cold, we got the Vicks Starry Night cool mist humidifier. I HIGHLY recommend this one! You can put the vapo pads in to make the vicks smell up the room, breath nice & easy! It projects stars on the ceiling, but you can turn that off if you want.  It's super quiet, and the mist is so fine, it doesn't leave water marks on anything.  LOVE IT!

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    We have the Holmes too...looks like a tea kettle. I was surprised how quiet it is and you can change the speed of the mist and the direction it points. We use it at night. DS is still in our room and I even noticed a difference in my allergies with sleeping with it on!
    BabyFruit Ticker image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"