August 2011 Moms
Options

SEX POLL!!!

So remember when we were pregnant and talked about sex all the time! My, how the times have changed! So, let's hear it....how often are you having sex since LO arrived?[Poll]
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: SEX POLL!!!

• Options
    Well I used to be a faithful twice a weeker(like it or not..LOL)!  But since LO has arrived it's harder to find the time when I would rather be sleeping!
  • Options
    I have to say I am a vey sexual being and I need my sexy time...after all I am a Scorpio lol. Big Smile
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageDuffgurl:
    I have to say I am a vey sexual being and I need my sexy time...after all I am a Scorpio lol. Big Smile

DH is a super sensual person, and a Scorpio. He could do it 2-3 times a day. I am a once a week, maybe every other week kind of person.

We have twice since DD was born.  

ETA. Spelling

image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Probably closer to once every 2 weeks. Dh works a lot of nights so it tough because we don't see each other a lot
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We've been on a "once every other week" rotation.  lol...the only reason I know that is because of an app on my phone...pre-baby we were pretty faithful "once-a-weekers".  :)  Unless we are on vacation. 

DH has been working like crazy lately.  I work on his days off...to avoid paying for daycare for the time being.  Plus I've traveled with DS a few times to my parents house, my gparents house...so we've been busy.

That being said...I'm nearly 30 and DH is almost 40...we've been married forever.  So yeah, we don't do it as much as we did 10 years ago.  Hell, even 5 years ago!  :)  But we are happy and it works for us. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    We've only done it once - ahhhh! It hurt :( We used to be twice a weekers. Sigh.
  • Options
    We average about once a week, usually on the weekends... sometimes more, sometimes less, hence the average haha
  • Options
    I am also a Scorpio :) We have sex pretty much everyday, maybe skip a day every once in a while. 
  • Options

imageadamnkel:
    Probably closer to once every 2 weeks. Dh works a lot of nights so it tough because we don't see each other a lot

My DH works nights too, and I work during the day, so it does make it more difficult to find time.

• Options
    We have had sex 4 or 5 times since DS was born and he is 15 weeks old now. The good news is that it should be picking up again soon because the last time we had sex, it actually felt good!
  • Options
    DH is away for work so we dont for many weeks then when he comes home the marathon begins.
  • Options
    We had sex a total of 3 times after BFP... DH was completely freaked out and in turn I got really frustrated. Since DD was born we have yet to have sex... I told him that I am not doing it without a condom because I am not yet on BC and he doesn't want to use a condom... makes me feel great! *insert sarcastic look here*
  • Options
    I was just able to have sex for the first time last night. We've tried a lot but I wasnt quite healed up until recently. Last night was awesome though so we'll be trying again later lol.
  • Options
    We started having sex 5 1/2 weeks pp, and so far, we have it about twice a week. I have been getting better. At first I was just freaked out because my episiotomy hurt and it felt weird. I feel so much better now and it is finally enjoyable.Yay!
  • Options

imageDuffgurl:

Totally me before the baby. Now, I'm just too darn tired and it hurts still. We've done it twice since LO was born, and poor DH is suffering.

• Options
    On average twice a week,but it can vary on DH's work schedule and whatever else is going on. I'm not a Scorpio but I gotta have me some sexy time(as y'all call it)!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageetoyama:
    We've only done it once - ahhhh! It hurt :( We used to be twice a weekers. Sigh.

Twice more than you...for a grand total of two times.  Stick out tongue

• Options
    imageLindsRockies:

We've had sex 3 or 4 times since LO was born. 

I'm still totally different down there and I'm always feeling run down from getting up twice in the night.

This, except to add that we really have only had sex maaaaybe 10 times since the 28th week of my pregnancy. That was when I really started to feel icky and not interested at all. I have had ZERO sex drive since LO was born, as bad as this sounds I just don't really care about it right now. My Dr said this is to be expected while breastfeeding. I am so exhausted by the time I finally get to lay down that sex or even cuddling is really out of the question - I am much more in love with sleep! lol

• Options
    imagelob:

imageetoyama:

Twice more than you...for a grand total of two times.  Stick out tongue

This. Lol. Poor DH 

Married: 3/01/08
    Baby Girl: 7/29/11
    Angel Baby: M/C 7/15/14 at 7wk
    BFP: 8/23/14 - Due 4/28/15  - It's a BOY!
  • Options
    imagenhinze01:

imageadamnkel:

My DH works nights too, and I work during the day, so it does make it more difficult to find time.

word.  DH works nearly 50 hours a week and works nights - 2 to 11.  I work the two days a week he is off to avoid daycare...its so hard to find time when you aren't on the same schedule!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageCobra11:
    I am also a Scorpio :) We have sex pretty much everyday, maybe skip a day every once in a while. 
    You will never know how much you mean to me my little jelly Bean.
    Mommy loves you Eevee! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    <a href="http://s834.photobucket.com/albums/zz270/cpali/?action=view
  • Options
    Lol, I am also a Scorpio but I seemed to have lost my sex drive! I'm tired, there is no time left in the day, and it still hurts. DH is lucky he got the (maybe) 5 times since DD was born.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I get once a week if I'm lucky. Unfortunately DH is never in the mood!
  • Options
    Ive only done it 3 times since DD came but that mainly because of a long recovery, we will start to do it more often from now on
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"