Babies: 3 - 6 Months
Options

4 month old babies......

DD#2 will be 4 months old in a week and I was wonder how many oz of formula does LO take at every feeding. DD#1 when she was a baby was always on the low end of the amounts and the most she ever took was 6 oz and she was like 8-9 months old. DD#2 is taking 5 oz and I am thinking she could do 6 oz easy because she downs 5oz with no problem. Just wonder what everyone's LO are taking now?
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: 4 month old babies......

• Options
    My dd takes 3-4 oz for each feeding.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We mostly breastfeed / pump but supplement with formula so I'm not sure if it would be the same or not.  Anyways, LO will easily take 6-7 ounces and he eats every 4 hours.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Maybe try 5 1/2?
  • Options
    DS eats 4 ozs every 3 hours. But STTN. So he gets 20ozs of formula a day.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    BFP #1:10/31/10 DS born 6/22/11BFP #3:4/24/12 DD born 12/31/12
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    DS is only 3.5 months but he is taking 5oz pretty much every 3 when awake and sometimes I will give him 6 if he goes longer or before bed. I am thinking of switching to 6 all the time. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My DD takes 5.5-6oz every 4 hours and STTN (8:30-8:30)
    Merry Christmas image image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. DD#2 takes right now 5 oz every 3.5 hours and sleeps from 11:00pm-7:30am. But she sometimes seems like she is still hungry. I am going to try this weekend and see if she wants to take 6 oz.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"