April 2012 Moms
Options

Has anyone gotten photo cards from walmart/snapfish?

I (embarrassingly... woops) still have to send out my thank you cards from Linus. I know, I know... I wanted to do something a little better than the pack of cheapo cards I got way back when so I wanted to print some off with a collage of his photos since birth. I want them quick though and walmart has the 1-hr print ones but they're on the matte photo paper. Do you know if you can still write on the back of those okay? I still want to be able to write personalized messages obviously. I'm honestly not wanting to spend more on the stationary paper since we'll be doing xmas cards in just a month.  
photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg

Re: Has anyone gotten photo cards from walmart/snapfish?

• Options
    ordering form either should be fine ( I have used both, I prefer snapfish because I avoid wal-mart at all costs) but I do use a fine point sharpie to write on them- they don't smudge and you can write on the front if you want to :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have really loved some of the ones I have gotten from Walmart. And you can write on the back with a permanent marker, I just did that for DD's 1st BD.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I ordered through snapfish and had them printed at Walmart. I've done this for my "We moved" cards, the my Christmas cards, and just recently again for our "We moved again" cards. I could write on the back if I wasn't too lazy.
    Micah Leonard
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    I know on Snapfish you can order a special paper for the cards that you can write on. I have never seen them written on though when they are the regular shiny paper.
    Part of That World Blog
    my read shelf:Jennifer (JSweetieXO) Cepero's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

I think Snapfish does a nice job, but I also highly recommend Vistaprint.com

They are even cheaper and have a million different backgrounds/styles to choose from.  There are always coupon codes (just google it to find one), so you can get an amazing deal.

We did our wedding thank yous with Vistaprint postcards, which keeps the postage down, too. 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"