November 2011 Moms
Options

You know you're super-preggo when...

You know you're super-pregnant when:

Your ticker goes from squash to honeydew and you don't even notice for three days because you're too tired, overwhelmed and sore (and because the child is the size of the largest honeydew EVER and you no longer need a ticker to tell you so).

;P

or how 'bout when:

You're more concerned with whether or not you possess the ability to physically rise from the bed for the twenty-seventh time to pee during the night than you are about whether or not you'll ever get back to sleep when you're done.

Your turn, ladies.

Happy Home Stretch! Right?  Right.

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: You know you're super-preggo when...

• Options

You know you're super-preggo when your students go from casually and jokingly asking you what to do if you go into labor during class to wanting a full-blown written plan on what to do.  This conversation is followed by the male students asking if they'll get in trouble for dismissing themselves from class if this happens because, although they've seen the video in biology class, they don't want to experience anything in real life.

You know you're super preggo when the janitor at work is comfortable asking you about your pregnancy and when you are due because, for awhile, "it was hard to tell" and he "didn't want to assume anything," but now he "knows for sure" I am definitely pregnant.

• Options

When people at work start asking you "When is your final day?" and commenting "Wow, you're looking big!" without shame...

PS-it is still not OK to comment on how big I look, and when you see a puddle of water under me, that's my last day!  (comeback courtesy of DH)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    ...when you wake your DH up in the morning making grunting noises from across the room because you can no longer bend over to tie your shoes.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

When your DH is entertained by the feat of gymnastics you have to perform in the morning just to get your pants on.

When a walk to the bakery across the street involves a bathroom stop on the way there and a bathroom stop on the way back!

When you've gotten so used to people smiling at you and holding doors for you that it's sort of a shock when someone on the road is an a$shole to you. Maybe if they knew you were pregnant, they wouldn't have ridden your bumper / cut you off / not let you into the lane! (Maybe...)

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageHarperK:

When you've gotten so used to people smiling at you and holding doors for you that it's sort of a shock when someone on the road is an a$shole to you. Maybe if they knew you were pregnant, they wouldn't have ridden your bumper / cut you off / not let you into the lane! (Maybe...)

Ummm - this, yes absolutely, I was thinking this on the way home today.

• Options

When your ticker changes to a watermelon and you cry a little...

What the guy at work brings back cookies for you for lunch because you had a slight emotional breakdown at 11:30 this morning.

When notice stretch marks in mirror on the underside of your belly  (the side you can't see) and don't get upset because it's just a sign your getting closer and closer.

When your feet get so swollen, you wonder what the pedicure guy will think having to paint the toenails of two meat loafs.

When it gets to the point that people giving you baby gifts anymore results in the thought,  "oh crap, another thank you letter" (I'm sorry that one is really bad and hateful, forgive me).

• Options
    You know you're super preggo when you get asked if you are carrying twins or if you are about to pop.  Damn it I am only 34 weeks yesterday and I am not that big!!!!! THINK PEOPLE THINK BEFORE YOU SAY SOMETHING!!!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

when a random male cashier at JC Penney asks you twice if you would like him to find you a place to sit down.

when a strange old lady at Big Lots points to a kid with a mohawk and then to your belly and says, "I hope yours doesn't look like that."

when you realize your ticker went to watermelon and you are officially out of bigger fruits.

when DH insists on helping you up from the couch every time you have to go pee and refers to you as looking like "a cute little beetle on its back."

• Options
    When you go in for your weekly appointment and you make the nurse next to you in the elevator nervous about the scenario where it gets stuck and you'd go into labor.
  • Options

When your 4 year old gives your belly the side eye and then asks, "so, are you wearing daddy's clothing now???"  HAHAHA!!!!

You can clean up almost an entire living room full of toys with your feet....and your kids are doing the same thing behind you!!!

• Options
    One sure sign,  Sneeze-N-Pee.

TTC #2 since 1/1/13

image    imageimage
  • Options

I love all of these! Especially the picking up of toys with your feet. I totally do that one. Also having DH help me out of my chair 20 times a night to pee.

MIne- you peed on yourself for the first time since you were a little kid.

-you rest your bowl of cereal on your belly like a table top.

• Options

... when you need your husband to actually PUSH you out of bed because you can't sit up or roll

... when putting on socks is an olympic event

imageimage image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

you make your husband cut and paint your toe nails because you cant reach...

getting off the floor looks like a break dancing move you haven't mastered yet...

you wake up and 1 or both of your arms are asleep and it hurts to make a fist because your hands are so swollen...

you have to pull your pants down to your ankles to wipe bc your belly is so big you wouldnt otherwise reach...

among many others...

• Options

When you make so much noise getting out of bed 17 times a night to pee, that not only does it wake up DH, he asks if you're okay and if you need help. (My DH could sleep through a tornado ripping the roof off  our house...)

When getting out of the bathtub requires help.

When you have to use a full length mirror, a hand held mirror and a chair to shave your lady parts.

When you give a deep, heart felt apology to the friend whose house you spend the most time at incase your water breaks while there and a plan on what to do if it happens.

• Options

imagekclear:
    ...when you wake your DH up in the morning making grunting noises from across the room because you can no longer bend over to tie your shoes.

LOL this!

• Options
    imageALMARC320:

you make your husband cut and paint your toe nails because you cant reach...

getting off the floor looks like a break dancing move you haven't mastered yet...

you wake up and 1 or both of your arms are asleep and it hurts to make a fist because your hands are so swollen...

you have to pull your pants down to your ankles to wipe bc your belly is so big you wouldnt otherwise reach...

among many others...

ALL OF THESE!!! My hands hurt so bad last night..freaking humidity just wont go away!! I'm over the rain in the NJ/NY area! GO AWAY and let fall in please!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Thanks to this board I just had to go clean up as I laughed and peed myself just a little. Luckily I'm used to that and was mostly prepared :-D

• Options
    When you're walking through the grocery store and a woman looks at you and just says, "Oh my!"
  • Options

Customers say you must be ready to pop because you're walking like it hurts. (Well duh, I have a baby head in my pelvis)

Every motion you make is accompanied by a grunt or an ouch because of all the pelvic pressure.

3 straight hours of sleep is a good night.

There is no longer a comfortable position to lie down in. 

• Options
    -When you can't even squeeze your yoga pants over your widened hips so you resort to wearing your husband's pjs.
    -Pregnancy shirts no longer cover your entire stomach...and neither do your husbands.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options

When you're in a department store and one of the old guys that works there looks at you and immediately asks "Looking for the bathroom?" (and that's EXACTLY what you're looking for!!).

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Your boss and other male coworker start making jokes about going to Home Depot to buy tarp, so that they can line your cubicle with it in case your water breaks.

NOT funny, btw. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"