Single Parents
Options

EX was a no-show for mediation today

I actually suspected that might happen because yesterday he posted on FB that he had court in the morning. First of all, it wasn't court. Second, it was this afternoon not this morning. Apparently he did show up at the courthouse this morning, saw it was closed and went home, according to his fiancee who the mediator talked to on the phone. He was given a chance to get up there, but after 35 minutes of waiting, the mediator rescheduled the mediation for next Monday. I'm telling you, this idiot drives me crazy!
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Daisypath Wedding tickers

Re: EX was a no-show for mediation today

• Options
    So frustrating.  And they always let them reschedule.  I had that happen a few times.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Well after next Monday she said there wouldn't be another chance, because we have our official court date on the 24th.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    O.M.G. He just posted on his FB that he has court next Monday for DD. Did he not learn from his mistake today??? LOL I can only hope that he doesn't show up at the attorney's office for the mediation again next week and then the mediator will tell the judge he didn't show up either time...Ahhh I wonder how well that would work in my behalf?
  • Options

I will never understand how these guys keep getting a second chance because they can't pay attention to details like what time to be in court. Doesn't seem fair that they get leeway for not being able to plan their lives.

Such is life...I hope things go well for you on Monday!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageAmandaJordan1985:

I will never understand how these guys keep getting a second chance because they can't pay attention to details like what time to be in court. Doesn't seem fair that they get leeway for not being able to plan their lives.

Such is life...I hope things go well for you on Monday!

Thanks, and definitely agree on the bolded. His life is a mess, but he's never held responsible for any of his mistakes.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"