3rd Trimester
Options

anyone else really miserable/grouchy?

i dont know whats wrong with me!! i dont want to talk to anyone or even be in the same room with annoying people..do you think its hormones? helppp i need advice!

BabyFruit TickerBabyFetus Ticker

Re: anyone else really miserable/grouchy?

• Options
    Everyone's getting on my nerves too.  The later in the day it gets, the worse I get.  I feel sorry for everyone.  When someone at work needs to talk to me, even if it's someone I like, I grit my teeth.  I think we're just to the point that we're miserable and ready to have our babies.  I know personally I'm incredibly uncomfortable and saw a shot of myself from the side today.  I am huge...so ready to be done.  Hope you feel better soon!
  • Options
    AMEN sister....I am exhausted grumpy and I just want to curl up in bed...but yet I must smile and be pleasant at work..Sad
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    AMEN sister....I am exhausted grumpy and I just want to curl up in bed...but yet I must smile and be pleasant at work..Sad
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not grouchy yet (just tired) but I am 10 weeks behind you...give me time...I will get there!!
    imageimage
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Yes. My mornings start out ok, by noon I hit my peak. By 2:00 p.m. I hit a wall and things go downhill from there. I'm stressed between 5-8 p.m. getting DD fed and bathed and put to bed. I relax for about an hour and hit the sack.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I could have written this post myself! I am SUPER moody, grouchy and just plain miserable! EVERYONE  and EVERYTHING annoys the crap out of me. I pretty much stopped answering my phone. I snap at just about everyone and immediately feel bad for doing it. Ugh! I'm really, really, really ready to have my baby.
  • Options

NO! I'M FINE!  NOW STOP ASKING ME FECKING QUESTIONS!!!!!

(Yeah, I *might* be a little grouchy!)

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    DMoney will be a kickass big sister
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Me me me!!!
  • Options
    I am super grumpy. And I get tired very easily. By 3pm I need a nap.And if for some reason I dont get it, watch out!! 
  • Options
    I'm "technically" not in the third tri, just hit 27 weeks today, my OB say's it's close enough. lol. But I've been grouchy/irritable for about 2 weeks. My poor husband get's the most of it. I am just not very talkative at work. I think the girls know, to just leave me alone. So if this is how I feel NOW, I dread being even more miserable. lol. But at least you're all close to meeting those precious little ones!!
  • Options
    Ladies, I am affraid life is just going to suck from here until the babies arrive. I'm just happy that I've been able to sleep the last few days. Thank you benadryl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Here too. Someone actually made a comment on my facebook page about how my recent posts have been somewhat angry and aggressive and they are worried I might be losing my sh!t.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I was super grouchy today!!! There is a woman I work with who is very annoying under normal circumstances but today, wow. I thought I was going to completely lose it on her!!! I have definitely apologized all day long for being crabby. But, oh well, they can deal with it!  :) My husband constantly tells me I am delightful - I love him!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I went to a free comedy show at the state university in my town last night and ended up yelling at a bunch of sorority girls for cutting in line in front of my family and friends. I feel like I have balls of steel and no body should cross me. I kind of hate it, but kind of love it at the same time. I've never stood up for anything.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"