Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

11 Month old still wont sleep through the night.

My husband and I are at our wits end.  Our daughter is 11 months old and still wakes up minimum of 4 times a night.  Sometimes as many as 10 times a night.  We tries all types of sllp methods including CIO.  We were consistent.  The way we did CIO was to set a timer for 5 min, go in but don't pick her up. We reasherd her we were right there but it was time to sleep.  Repeated after 10 min, then 15.  we did this for 3 weeks with no results.  We went back to rocking her to sleep, but 1/2 the time as soon as she fell asleep and we layed her back down she would wake up and start crying again.  I even tries the gentle CIO where I stayed in the room with her till she fell asleep.  Left her in the crib, and me in the rocking chair.  Did that for 3 weeks as well with no results. She has had a consistant bedtime routine since she was 4 months old.  Bath, book, bed.  Her bedtime is 7pm.  She takes 2 naps a day. One from 11-12 and another from 3-4.  Any suggestions would be much appreciated.  Thanks

Re: 11 Month old still wont sleep through the night.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"