July 2011 Moms
Options

Bumbo

How do you know when your baby is holding there head up enought for there bumbo
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Bumbo

• Options
    you could slip a thin magazine in behind his back to add a little extra head support.  That's what I did at first with lo, just in case, but then realized she didn't need it.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I knew I could put her in it because when she laid on her belly she could hold her head up on her own just fine.

Also, when I put her in the Bumbo I watched for a bit. She held her head up and looked around, no slouching of the head at all.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagedairygirl19:

I knew I could put her in it because when she laid on her belly she could hold her head up on her own just fine.

Also, when I put her in the Bumbo I watched for a bit. She held her head up and looked around, no slouching of the head at all.

This :)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LO loves the bumbo, just tried it yesterday.  He has such teeny legs though he still needs momma to keep him from sliding out of it :c)
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thank you for all the replies he hold his head up really well when he is on his belly or when i hold him he doesznt ever want to jusy lay it down when i carry him he always wants to look around i am just scared for some reason to put him in it

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"