Babies on the Brain
Options

TTC

I know your schedule gets thrown for a loop when your TTC. ?How long were people's bodies unpredictable? ?Is this something that just continues? ?I have had a period every other month since we started. ?The cycle lengths are all over the place, I was on a 20 day cycle, a 38 day cycle... I'm "late" now and have no idea how late. ?I've been charting on fertility friend, and according to that I'm only a few days late, but if I'm on a different cycle this month, I could be later or not late at all. ?I've been?nauseous?on an off, mostly at night. ?But I have also had cramps. ?I feel like somebody is somewhere laughing at me chasing my tail! ?Is this normal? ?

Re: TTC

• Options
    Do you have a link to your chart?
  • Options

That made my head hurt. 

I don't understand your explanation of your cycles, or what it is you're asking us.  Do you even understand what you just said?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

My wording sounded harsher than I meant it...

Maybe if you can rephrase the question I can help?

• Options

i'm sorry, maybe i'm just being dense, but what schedule gets thrown for a loop when you're TTC?  maybe the nookie schedule ... 

Hmm

• Options

imageJJcre8:
    I know your schedule gets thrown for a loop when your TTC.  How long were people's bodies unpredictable?  Is this something that just continues?  I have had a period every other month since we started.  The cycle lengths are all over the place, I was on a 20 day cycle, a 38 day cycle... I'm "late" now and have no idea how late.  I've been charting on fertility friend, and according to that I'm only a few days late, but if I'm on a different cycle this month, I could be later or not late at all.  I've been nauseous on an off, mostly at night.  But I have also had cramps.  I feel like somebody is somewhere laughing at me chasing my tail!  Is this normal?

Someone is laughing at you and chasing your tail.  Calm Down

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"