February 2012 Moms
Options

I threw up "during" sex...

I actually fled the room saying "Please don't take this personally!!!" Tongue TiedCrying

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker

Re: I threw up "during" sex...

• Options
    My biggest fear with DH.  Bad enough I do it after!  Poor thing...  I'm sorry Sad
    BabyFruit Ticker BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Cloth Diapers at Nurtured Family
  • Options
    Okay, that's worse than when I started crying during sex for no reason. Our poor men!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    HAHA! I actually gagged and had to run to the bathroom to puke once during my first trimester, and stubbed my toe on the way. Really killed the mood. Might be part of the reason he's not too bothered by the pelvic rest. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imageChoicesMom:

Oh no Sad

The other night SO and I were being intimate and during oral my mind started to wander.  I started thinking about circumcision which led to me thinking about my little guy having a penis and eventually led to me thinking that one day a woman would be doing the same (oral) to him.  Needless to say I was creeped out enough that it stopped Tongue Tied

That's hilarious!  But I hope I can get your story out of my head by the next time I'm in that situation!  Surprise 

<3 Rachel <3 
    BabyFruit Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageRachDaRach:
    imageChoicesMom:

Oh no Sad

The other night SO and I were being intimate and during oral my mind started to wander.  I started thinking about circumcision which led to me thinking about my little guy having a penis and eventually led to me thinking that one day a woman would be doing the same (oral) to him.  Needless to say I was creeped out enough that it stopped Tongue Tied

That's hilarious!  But I hope I can get your story out of my head by the next time I'm in that situation!  Surprise 

Haha, as soon as I read these both I thought, I hope I have a girl now so I dont have to think of that.  Then immediately thought how she then would be doing that to a guy. 

• Options
    lol. this is hilarious. i still haven't had much sex since we found out. only once, about 3 weeks ago..and it hurt and i made him stop...so i dunno if that even counts. you girls are lucky you *get* to have sex.

• Options
    lol, I'm sure your DH didn't take it personally. :) I didn't when my DH threw up during sex with me after having too much to drink. We just thought it was funny, and I still tease him about it. :)
  • Options

Um.... yeah. He was still ready to go afterwards. Makes me wonder if I need to give him more attention on a regular basis....Embarrassed

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"