3rd Trimester
Options

Baby Jogger anyone?

anyone have one? Like it? Love it? Hate it? Whats the scoop?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Jogger anyone?

• Options
    My sis has a regular stroller and a jogging stroller, and I gotta say, I love the jogging stroller.  They are so much easier to maneuver.  It is harder to pack up to take places, but I definitely prefer to use the jogging stroller over the regular one. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    My sister and a friend both have the same baby trend jogging stroller and LOVE it.. It is a little big, so I plan on getting a snap and go for different situations.. but its DEF the kind of stroller I plan on getting. They both love it !
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

you can't use a baby jogger with a newborn, they need to have serious head and neck control before you can use it--most will say waiting until 6-9 months old.

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
  • Options
    We got the baby trend travel system so you can use it with a newborn and when they are older. I am thrilled to have it and can't wait to use it. It is a little bit bulkier then the regular strollers but for the types of activities we do, it's perfect for us.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    We have the Baby Jogger City Elite, and I love, love, love it! We were able to use it with DD by the time she was maybe 3 months old because the seat almost fully reclines (although I didn't ever jog with it, just did long walks). It is incredibly easy to fold and maneuvers like a dream. DD is 30 lbs now and even 28 weeks pregnant I can take her for walks and not struggle and stain to push it. I also love the large sun canopy that comes on the Elite model. I wondered about spending the extra money on it but I think it may have been our best baby purchase!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    imagejonnygurl76:

you can't use a baby jogger with a newborn, they need to have serious head and neck control before you can use it--most will say waiting until 6-9 months old.

sure you can, my Chicco infant car seat will attach 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I wouldn't jog or run with it, but you can absolutely use it with a newborn if you have a car seat attachment or a head/body support.

I have a Baby Jogger City Mini, and while I haven't gotten to use it quite yet, I've tested it out on short walks with my dog, and it handles very easily. I'm planning on using it as my only stroller. If I use it fully reclined and with a snuzzler, it may even be more supportive of baby's head than a car seat.

I love that it's about as heavy as an umbrella stroller, but it's a fully functioning stroller, with a decent sized basket. The fold is amazingly easy- completely one handed, and I'm confident that I'll be able to do it with puppy and baby in tow. The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't stand upright on its own, but quite honestly, there's really no reason I would ever need it to stand up except in a closet, so it's not really a problem.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I have a city mini and plan on using it with a maxi cosi/mico attachment . Its light , fold with one hand , and easy to get around . 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers BFP ! March 2011 TTC since Jan 2010 Blood work CD 3 -normal Diagnosed with slight case of PCOS Nov 2010 S/A - High count , low morph and mobility Use acupuncture/herbs to regulate cycles
  • Options
    imagenic326:
    imagejonnygurl76:

sure you can, my Chicco infant car seat will attach 

obviously.  she didn't say that in the OP.

photo IMG_3757_zps3e266e57.jpg Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker "Sometimes I am two people. Johnny is the nice one. Cash causes all the trouble. They fight." - Johnny Cash
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"