TTC After a Loss
Options

OPK???

Hey ladies! I hope that everyone is have a great day. I am a little bummed because I am supposed to be going to the beach on Saturday for the week but seeing as though there is a gigantic hurricane heading that way our plans are still up in the air. I just started using OPK's this cycle and of course my DH goes out of town on Sunday. He is coming home tomorrow and I got my first positive today with a cheapie and used a digital to confirm and and got a :). My question is do you usually get a few positives before you ovulate or do you usually ovulate on the day you get your positive. I do not temp so I know I won't get a definite day but I am still trying to learn how these things work. I will continue to use the cheapies for the next few days and follow until I get a negative. Thanks again for the info and I hope that everyone has a great weekend.

Re: OPK???

• Options

Sometimes I only have one day, sometimes I have 2. It really depends on each person. 

+OPK today, means you'll probably ovulate 12-48 hours from now. So be sure to attack your DH when he gets home! 

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options

You can O anywhere from 12-36 hours after getting your first positive OPK. So you could O anywhere from later today until possibly Saturday. So it's time to get busy! Smile

Be careful with that hurricane and have a fun weekend!

photo e9455f4d-9751-469e-a19f-460104cd2e5c.jpg photo jan15.jpg
    BFP #1 5/20/10 Natural MC at 5w4d 5/28/10
    BFP #2 11/3/10; BO at u/s 10w6d 12/16/10; Natural MC 1/7/11; D&C 4/21/11
    BFP #3 10/27/11 Please stick, LO!! 2/6/12 It's a Girl! Alexis Grace born 6/29/12
    BFP#4 4/27/14 Stick, stick, stick!! 8/11/14 It's a Boy! Evan Wesley born 1/8/15
    "Patience is waiting. Not passively waiting. That is laziness. But to keep going when the going is hard and slow, that is patience."  Let it Be (blog)My BFP Charts
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    This time I'm not leaving without you.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for the feedback! DH has already been warnedWink
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"