Cloth Diapering
Options

SCDR: Snap press owners

Where did you get your from?

My poor hand can no longer squeeze pilers, so I am thinking about purchasing the monster.  I hope it's not too expensive.  :(

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: SCDR: Snap press owners

• Options
    I have the one from kamsnaps.com (it's green). LOVE IT! (hated the pliers). DH bought it for me for my birthday :-)
    DS1: Wild Man born 11/28/07
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    KAMsnaps.com
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thank you.  

Which model did you ladies get?

They say DK-98 is heavier duty, but DK-93 seems like it has longer space between the snap station and the body (I am not sure how else to explain!) 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have the DK 93. The only thing I don't like (and I have been meaning to email them about this) is that the cap gets stuck in the die unless I put a piece of fabric underneath the cap (Between the cap and die, that is). Not sure if I'm doing something wrong or it it's a defective die.
    DS1: Wild Man born 11/28/07
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I have the DK-98
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

I have the DK-98. I like it fine, although I'm worried I'm going to lose the allen wrench I need to switch out the dies. It seems like the screw-in dies of the DK-93 might be a little more convenient. But the DK-98 really isn't too bad at all.

I got mine from kamsnaps.com, but the Buy-the-Yard-N-More coop is running them right now, if you can wait a few weeks to get it. (They should arrive around early October.) $72 for the DK-98 with size 20 dies, plus shipping to you -- compared to $80 for the press + $25 for size 20 dies if you buy directly from KAM Snaps. They're also selling snaps for 2.6 cents/set, compared to 5 cents/set from KAM Snaps, if you need some to get started.

Here's the link to the coop. You need to join both groups:
    https://groups.yahoo.com/group/BuyTheYard-N-More/
    https://groups.yahoo.com/group/BuyTheYard-N-More2

Mommy to DD1 (June 2007), DS (January 2010), DD2 (July 2012), and The Next One (EDD 3/31/2015)

• Options
    Mine is the DK-98 from KAM snaps, too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

image image image image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"