3rd Trimester
Options

TMI *NOT Good Pregnancy*

I've truly had a really bad pregnancy! I've had Placenta previa and was on bed rest, I was just recently told I have a big baby, I've broken out in hives that are unexplained but Doc is saying it's due to my body reacting to this pregnancy. I was just diagnosed with Beta Strep. This morning I noticed my panty liner full with blood Thank GOD it's not delivery time cuz I'm only 32 weeks as of today...But I have a yeast infection on the inside and out and I'm just all cut up :(  OH BOY!!! I see my Doc on Thursday, as of right now I'm treating myself with some creams to help with the yeast until I see the doc. This is all besides the normal aching back, leg and other normal pregnancy symptoms...

I am being induced in 4 weeks due to alot of my complications so I'm not to far, but we will be doing an amnio to make sure our lil peanut is fully developed before we can proceed the induction. 

I hope no one goes through this...It's truly not fun 

Sorry just had to vent

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: TMI *NOT Good Pregnancy*

• Options
    So sorry hon. Sad  It may be hard to imagine it now, but it'll all be worth it when you see that sweet baby's face.  Hang in there momma...you're almost there! 
  • Options
    I understand how you feel, I'm having a tough time too. For the past two and a half weeks I've been fighting a vaginal infection (BV) and a yeast infection. I'm always uncomfortable! I was put on bedrest because LO is measuring small and has low amniotic fluid. I'm very frustrated and not having fun. Especially with emotions running higher during pregnancy... things feel like they are caving in. I hope that things get better for you, and in just four weeks you'll be holding onto your precious little bundle. It's ok to vent, I'm having some hard times too :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Huge hugs!! I don't know you, but I am so, so proud of you for working to keep that baby in.  Pregnancy is such a sacrifice, more so for some than others. (Big hugs!)
  • Options
    Awe you guys are wonderful!!! Thank you so much! xoxoxo
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"