3rd Trimester
Options

I made it to 35/35! But...

I really don't think it will be 35 days before LO#2 is here. I dropped about 5 days ago and I am starting to feel her moving further down the birth canal with some new and different feeling contractions. I want her to make it to wk 37. Hold on there, baby!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I made it to 35/35! But...

• Options

That's how I felt at 35 too!  But Wednesday is my DD.  And just when I thought DS couldn't drop any lower....HELLO!  About a week ago he really dropped.  I think maybe because it's my 2nd?

• Options
    Thx! That gives me hope!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I am with you. My LO partially dropped 35w1d and I keep telling DH that I think he or she may come early. Not necesarily tomorrow, but just earlier than thier August 20th due date.

Then my BFF emailed me yesterday to tell me she had a very real dream about me giving birth (so much so that she thought for a minute that LO was here!)

She said that is was a boy, 9oz was part of the weight and he came a bit early....

I will be full term this Saturday.  Only time will tell. 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Me (33) DH (32) WFHM * Coffee & Beach Addict *Running is my Paxil*
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"