Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Pregnancy Books

I am looking for some good educational and just for fun books to read during my first pregnancy. Suggestions welcome. Thank you!

Re: Pregnancy Books

• Options
    I bought the book Belly Laughs by Jenny McCarthy. It's funny, but true.
  • Options

I think "What to expect while your expecting" is like the bible of pregnancy Yes

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I liked Mayo Clinic Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy and Your Pregnancy Week by Week.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    your pregnancy week by week...looked forward to every week and the info it gave :)
  • Options

What to Expect when you're expecting is fantastic...you can also just sign up on their website to get emails ranging in topic. 

Not sure if you have thought about your birth plan yet, but I have been reading Husband coached child birth: The bradley method as well as The Birth Book, by Dr. Sears. 

Some others to consider would be The baby book, also by Dr. Sears and I've also heard the Belly Laughs is really cute, though I haven't read it yet.

and don't forget to take those free magazines at the doctor's office! 

Enjoy and try not to get overwhelmed by all the info!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

imageMrsCam1027:
    your pregnancy week by week...looked forward to every week and the info it gave :)

This and the Baby Whisperer.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"