High-Risk Pregnancy
Options

Subcorneal Bleed- 14 weeks :(

Hi All! Just looking for advice/ encouragement.  Just went in for an ultrasound and the doc found a subcorneal bleed between the uterus and the placenta. Doc said it was small be there is a chance of it growing and would result in a miscarriage if it gets to big. I have been put on "light duty" which is almost impossible with an 8 and 5 year old.  Has anyone else been through this??  Any advise would help! Thank you!

Re: Subcorneal Bleed- 14 weeks :(

• Options
    With my first child, I had what the doctors called a threatened miscarriage. The placenta tore almost in half and caused a lot of bleeding. When they did the ultra sounds she was in there moving away at 16 weeks. I was put on bed rest for a few months. After a few weeks they wanted to see me every two weeks for ultra sounds to make sure everything was developing right. She is now 8 years old, very smart, and a great gymnast. The one thing that kept me going was a lot of praying for her to be fine. Good Luck!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    do you mean Subchorionic? just for your clarity.
    5/08- blighted ovum, spont ab; 2/20/09- epi, VAVD, Girl! breastfed 24mo; 10/10- blighted ovum, spon ab; 12/10- no fetal pole, Cytotec; 11/20/11- unmedicated SVD, Girl! breastfed 18mo; 11/7/13- unmedicated SVD, breastfed 18mo; 2/11/16- unmedicated SVD, exclusively pumping to at least a year.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you for your reply! It gives me hope that everything will be alright.  They have put me on modified bedrest until my 19 week ultrasound.
  • Options
    Thank you for clarifying for me.  I feel like medical terms are being thrown my way everyday!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"