September 2011 Moms
Options

What's more awkward than buying booze at 33 wks?

Getting ID'd when buying booze at 33 weeks.  The poor clerk was so embarrassed and kept on apologizing.  I almost told him the alcohol wasn't for me, but decided to let his imagination run wild.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What's more awkward than buying booze at 33 wks?

• Options
    Lol...for my class reunion we went down to this place called the Oregon District which is a big area that has like bar after bar after bar...anyways, my DH and my friends DH had us go and get drinks for them at this one bar. I ended up having to carry two drinks back to the table and everyone was looking at me like, "What the heck is that pregnant woman thinking...is she seriously going to slam down two alcohol beverages while pregnant?" I was about 25 weeks and noticeably pregnant. It is so embarrassing.  
  • Options
    LOL!  The image of this makes me laugh.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    lolol.  well, i mean you could be a teen mom!
  • Options

LOL  good for you letting his imagination run wild!

A few weeks ago DH and I were in charge of providing booze for a lake trip w/our friends.  I ended up going by myself to the grocery store to pick up the beers. I wish someone could have gotten a pic of me rolling around a cart with 3 cases of beer LOL! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I went out to happy hour with my husband's work last Friday..yeah definitely the last time that will happen while I'm pregnant.  Even with me chugging down water the whole time I still got the evil eye stares from everyone in a 10 ft. radius.  That sweet trip to the bar only last about an hour.
  • Options

Our favorite bar gives out free t-shirts all the time. Some of them have funny alcohol related phrases. I love to sleep in these shirts and one day, when laundry was low I didn't think twice about wearing it to the craft stores. Yeah, that was about a week ago and I am running around town in a shirt that says, "I love the smell of screwdrivers in the morning" with a big ol pregnant belly!

Ahhh

Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wedding Anniversary: August 7th 2010 BFP: December 22nd 2010 Beautiful Little Birthday: August 30th 2011

BLOG.

• Options
    imagesunflower8710:

Our favorite bar gives out free t-shirts all the time. Some of them have funny alcohol related phrases. I love to sleep in these shirts and one day, when laundry was low I didn't think twice about wearing it to the craft stores. Yeah, that was about a week ago and I am running around town in a shirt that says, "I love the smell of screwdrivers in the morning" with a big ol pregnant belly!

Ahhh

LOL Ive done the same thing! I wore one out that said 'offical beer taster'

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"