1st Trimester
Options

Something cute!

Tell something cute that has happened to you during your pregnancy. I need some cheering up! Big Smile

I'll start:

My something cute:

My hubby who is a total guy likes to refer to our baby as whatever seed/fruit the size of the baby is for the week. Baby was the size of a poppy seed last week and this week baby is the size of an apple seed.  So last week he said something like," How's our little poppyseed doing"? 

It was just cute to hear from him of all people.

~Kindy IAmPregnant Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Something cute!

• Options
    My husband calls ours Cletus the Fetus. I'm not sure if that's cute or just weird!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• Options
    We took my 2 1/2 year old niece to see fireworks last night and bought her one of those light up butterfly wands.  While we were waiting for them to start she rested the wand on my belly.  When I asked what she was doing she told me she was "sharing the butterfly with the baby".  Too cute!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My DH refers to our baby as "Scrump-a-dink". He tells everyone, "My wife has a little scrump-a-dink in her belly!" It's too funny.
  • Options

My Something cute:

We call our little embryo (I am 7 weeks today) Wormie becuase at 4 weeks thats what he looked like adn at 40 weeks he will be our little butterfly!

• Options

From day one my husband and I have been calling our little one "peanut", and then I saw the most adorable onesie at Target that said "Little Peanut." I had to buy it then and there!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We took our daughter to her first fireworks show last night and she loved them! She kept pointing at them and saying "ooooh" and "boom." I am so glad she wasn't afraid of them.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    mkaultman2:    It's at least funny!
  • Options
    Irichmond8:        That is way too cute!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"