December 2011 Moms
Options

I guess it's official now!

That is I am officially showing!  I was at the grocery store and I actually got a comment from the cashier as I was walking away.  She told me "Have a nice day and good luck with the baby!"  I think I was in shock for a little bit!  So far only people who know me have said anything.  This is my first and I thought I still just look a little thick around the middle...guess not.  Anyone else get comments from strangers yet?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I guess it's official now!

• Options
    not me! im almost 18 weeks and i still look fat!! lol congrats im sure you look adorable!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Harper Jane 11/19/11 5lb 15 oz 20 inches... perfection
  • Options
    Aw congrats! I'm almost 14 weeks but I'm really tiny to start so I'm already showing some and I can't wait for that first comment from a stranger but I feel like it's never going to happen... this gives me hope a little bit!
    Born at 26 weeks 2 days gestation, 2 pounds 2 ounces due to IC/PTL,
    and after 82 days in the NICU, our little girl is home!
    Untitled Lilypie Premature Baby tickers image image image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    That's so fun! I am suprised that I haven't but maybe I'm not showing as much as I think? Either that or I don't come off as friendly so people just don't mention it haha, that could totally be it.
    Here we go again! 2 u 2 :-) BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I cant wait for that day.. I feel like im still so small Tongue Tied  Only my friends have said things.
  • Options
    Yep. Around 14-15 weeks a lady behind me in the grocery store asked when I was due and if I knew what I was having.
  • Options
    I too had my first "are you expecting" this week.  It was very nice to hear. I'm 17 weeks now, and was feeling well just chubby, but now that my belly is actually a real prego belly, it's so wonderful. :)
  • Options

The only one to actually say anything so far was my friend's 5 year old son.... after he hugged me, he patted my belly and said "whoa you got a baby in there or what!?!"

Out of the mouths of babes! LOL 

"If every word I said, could make you laugh - I'd talk forever".
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    I still haven't gotten any pregnancy comments from strangers.  When I see people looking at my tummy I want to say, "I'm not fat, I'm pregnant."
  • Options
    Nice. I think i'm still in an akward stage. People are prob scared to ask cuz i might just be fat. haha.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"