Babies on the Brain
Options

Yellowbird..

What is with the commenting on posts that died yesterday?  Did you not realize that some people sort by "last post" and want to get your 2-cents in?
PhotobucketBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Yellowbird..

• Options
    Nope I've just been following this materialmommy saga from the get go, But I don't stay on 24/7, so I didn't catch up until today.  And after reading it all, I figured there's no time like the present to say what I wanted to say.  I sure hope that's okay, since I didn't call anyone out and my message was one from a welcoming standpoint.
    image eva magnolia 07/22/11
  • Options

imageMrs White:
    What is with the commenting on posts that died yesterday?  Did you not realize that some people sort by "last post" and want to get your 2-cents in?

Is there a specific time frame to respond to a post? 1 hr, 6, 12, 24?

Mother to beautiful 7 year old son, and little girl born in July Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageladymcp:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Little Man (4 years old---holy cow)
    He's the single greatest thing I've done in my life and reminds me daily of how fun (and funny) life can be.  He's turned out pretty swell for having such a heartless and evil mother.  
  • Options
    imageBallSox:
    imageladymcp:

I'm saving that PIP for later use. Yes

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    That is a good PIP, I think I'll save it too! 
    Mother to beautiful 7 year old son, and little girl born in July Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"