1st Trimester
Options

Sleeping habits

For last couple of weeks I have been going to bed and being very uncomfortable and hot. Then in the middle of the night i wake up and am shaking from being so cold. Then by the time morning comes around, I am sweating again. Is anyone else experiencing these issues at night? I don't feel well rested when I wake up either.

Re: Sleeping habits

• Options
    I am actually having the same problems!  I am 5 weeks right now and when I go to bed I get very hot and then wake up in the wee hours of the morning and am cold.  I sometimes wake up after sleeping only an hour and my neck is all sweaty.  I haven't been able to figure out what is going on but I just can't seem to get comfortable!
  • Options
    I seem to be the opposite.  I am cold when I go to bed, then wake up in the middle of the night sweating (and needing to pee), and then by morning, I am still boiling hot. It is weird because I live in AZ, so you would think it would be the other way around.  I don't feel rested most times either.  Have you tried walking before bed?  Sometimes that helps me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It has started with me too.  It's from the extra blood volume our bodies are creating.  Soon you'll probably just be hot all the time, that's what happened to me with my DD.  It got to a point where I wasn't sleeping with any covers what-so-ever. 
    Photobucket Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I put a fan next to my bed and that help me out so much ...I was freezing my family out lol but know i just put that fan on me
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"