September 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone else feel just worn out by days end?

The past few evenings I have not felt good at all!  Like overtly tired, headachy, cranky, feeling like I ate too much & just generally out of sorts.  I feel fine during the days but once past 7pm I am a wreak.  I tend to overanalyse as I had Pre-E/HELLPS at the end of my last pregnancy & I am terrified of it re-occuring.  These days every little twinge sets me off thinking that this is it!

Someone reassure me & tell me they feel exhausted/blah by days end!

Re: Anyone else feel just worn out by days end?

• Options

I think it's normal to be tired right now, the baby is growing so much the last trimester. So, yeah, I'm pretty exhausted, mentally and physically.  Every time I eat, my stomach hurts, so I totally understand. I'm trying to eat smaller meals, but it's a challenge. I'm also fighting off a virus and anemia, so I don't know if my case is the same as yours, but I'm right there with you!

If you're really worried about the fatigue, pre-e, etc. make an appointment with the doctor and get it checked out, it won't hurt and it will give you piece of mind for now.

I say, just take it easy in the evenings (or whenever you need to) and go to bed early if you can.  The more rest you can get now, the better.  Hope you are doing well!

• Options
    I feel ya! I cashiered today from 10-7. Around 8 DH asked what was for dinner. I said I'd have to think about it. From 8-10:30 I was psyching myself up to cook him dinner, especially with it being fathers day. Finally about a half hour ago I told him I'd drive him to McDonalds. Thhhhhhen we get home and he asks for "fun time" and I told him I just didn't have the energy. :( Poor guy.
    Photobucket
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wedding Anniversary: August 7th 2010 BFP: December 22nd 2010 Beautiful Little Birthday: August 30th 2011

BLOG.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I get that way by 4pm!! It's no joke. I find myself putting on a kids movie off of netflix just to get the boys to relax for the hour before DH gets home. I am so moody/tired it's rediculous. I slept for about 2 1/2 hours today and hadn't done crap all morning. I am finding it harder and feeling way more fatigued during this pregnancy then with the previous 3. It's aweful. I feel like I should be further along by the way I'm feeling. Hang in there. We still have quite a ways to go.
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Photobucket
  • Options
    worn out doesn't even begin to cover it.  I took two cat naps today.  I literally couldn't keep my eyes open. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imageTheFannins729:
    worn out doesn't even begin to cover it.  I took two cat naps today.  I literally couldn't keep my eyes open. 

This. I am exhausted about an hour after I wake up, it seems.

Wyatt 9/6/2011 
    Tessa 7/5/2013
    Baby #3- ????? (ttc soon)

• Options

Oh yes! Friday night I came home, I was tired, hungry, uncomfortable and emotional. I started crying, I was a mess, and poor DH he so didn't know what to do for me.

I drive a Honda Accord and DH drives the SUV, but I am carrying LO pretty high so when I get in the car to drive home its so hard to get comfortable enough to drive, so poor DH the only thing he could think to do was go get me his keys, and told me to drive the Envoy for now. I hope it helps to sit up higher to drive! 

IAmPregnant Ticker BabyName Ticker
  • Options
    I've been feeling pretty tired lately too. I thought it was because I'm getting up at least once (sometimes twice) during the night to go to the bathroom, so maybe the interrupted sleep is causing me to feel more tired during the day? 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

imageTheFannins729:

This...I feel like I could sleep all day...it's an indescribable feeling of how tired I am! 

• Options
    Yup, every evening I'm just exhausted.  I work 9.5-10 hour days and have a one hour commute to and from work on top of it... so I just chalk it up to being tired from pregnancy in general, and then working long hours too!
  • Options
    Yes, me too.  I'm completely pooped by 6 or 7pm.  I was actually feeling so frustrated about it last night that I was really down in the dumps.  Glad to hear I'm not the only one.
  • Options
    imagetoriat04:

imageTheFannins729:

This...I feel like I could sleep all day...it's an indescribable feeling of how tired I am! 

All I want to do is sleep and eat and nothing else. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"