Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

+++Morning Confessions+++

This is an open post to just come in and get stuff off your chest. Flame-free of course.

My heart is as open as the sky.
Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: +++Morning Confessions+++

• Options

Lately I have been an emotional mess.  I am around kids all day for work and for some reason that doesn't bother me.  However, I will be sitting on the couch watching a show with DH and a silly commercial will come on that hints at starting a family etc. and I get all teary-eyed.  Part of me feels guilty because I don't want him to think that it's all I think about all the time.

I hate feeling so frustrated and sad all the time!  

OK, thanks for letting me vent.  
  • Options
    foxxy1foxxy1 member
    I got a reminder that I would be 10 weeks today. I had to unsubscribe from the list. Surprisingly, I didn't feel too bothered by it. I also started sharing the news of my m/c with other people. I'm finally feeling better about all of it now. I think it'll probably be another month until I have closure.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been pretty OK since about a week after my m/c (@ 8 weeks).  But today one of my coworkers (with whom I am casual friends) excitedly told me that she's pg.  That kind of stung a bit.  I asked her how far along she was and she told me 4 weeks.  I warned her not to tell too many folks until after the 1st trimester and shared my loss with her.  I didn't want to put a damper on her excitement, but I told her how hard it was to "un-tell" all the folks that we'd told.  She didn't know about my m/c, so she wasn't trying to show off or anything.  However, now I'm down in the dumps, so to speak.  I just want to get past my first post-m/c AF so we can start trying again and focus on the positive.  But I sometimes wonder if I'm just in denial and it's all going to come crashing down on me...
  • Options

***siggy warning and DD mention***

It's been almost three weeks since my early m/c (@ 5 weeks).  I feel stupid/embarrassed for taking it as hard as I have, since it was so early and we are blessed to have a DD already.  I thought I was doing alright, but we went to a BBQ this weekend where one of the couples was telling people they were 12 weeks pg w/ #2.  I was totally caught off guard and it completely threw me for a loop.  I slapped on a smile but was really down the moment we left the BBQ and for the next couple days.  I'm stronger than this, why can't I shake it off.   

• Options
    My dh and I got in a HUGE fight tonight. It's terrible. He's been my rock through this and now I get to be alone and a mess. I hate it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"